Author Topic: Realistic Combat Player! | FIXED LINK!  (Read 21333 times)

Thank you providing me and the rest of the world with proof that no one here likes you.
FYI: I've been monitoring the Who's Online page, and you haven't stopped viewing/posting in this topic.

Thats cause i have to keep checking to make sure you don't post some idiotic post that i have to respond too.
Too bad that keeps happening...

Thats cause i have to keep checking to make sure you don't post some idiotic post that i have to respond too.
Too bad that keeps happening...
Hey, here's an idea.
Since you obviously know that making a drama about me would backfire on you horribly, how about I make a topic about you!
The results will pretty much be the same; People don't want you here.

Hey, here's an idea.
Since you obviously know that making a drama about me would backfire on you horribly, how about I make a topic about you!

Thats your opinion.

Hey, here's an idea.
Done.
You're posting as I type. :D
Derp. You just posted as I was about to.

Thats your opinion.
Smokesta, stop throwing around bullstuff and pictures you got off google, you only know what the movies have told you and what's blatantly obvious. Everyone knows this stuff, stop pretending that you know a lot. I'm no professional, but at least I've read enough to understand how some of this stuff works. Do you even know what stopping power is?
I think we have the winner of the forgettard of the year trophy.
Hey richard face.

Taboo is the hotshot around here.
In this thread alone.

Done.
You're posting as I type. :D
Derp. You just posted as I was about to.
In this thread alone.

Your a jackass you just don't like having a argument with anyone.

Your a jackass you just don't like having a argument with anyone.
Actually, I'm thoroughly enjoying this. It's goddamn hilarious.

Actually, I'm thoroughly enjoying this. It's goddamn hilarious.

Thats a troll statement.

Thats a troll statement.
Yeah.
When someone's crying as stupidly as you are, of course it funny.
To everyone.

Yeah.
When someone's crying as stupidly as you are, of course it funny.
To everyone.
Whos crying? I'm pissing not sad.

Whos crying? I'm pissing not sad.
That's even better. My opinion actually matters to you, making you a sad, sad, shell of a man boy thingy...

That's even better. My opinion actually matters to you, making you a sad, sad, shell of a boy.
Yes your opinion matters to me unlike you, you don't give a stuff about others.

Yes your opinion matters to me unlike you, you don't give a stuff about others.
No. Well, yes, if you're some random person across the street, I don't care.
But in this case, you're some stupid kid I'm talking to over the internet of whom I've never even met. In your case, I'm a guy you've never even met who you care about. Which just sounds weird.

No. Well, yes, if you're some random person across the street, I don't care.
But in this case, you're some stupid kid I'm talking to over the internet of whom I've never even met. In your case, I'm a guy you've never even met who you care about. Which just sounds weird.
This is nonsense i'm done arguing with you.