Poll

Should GreenBH be banned from the forum?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Petition to ban GreenBH  (Read 9292 times)

Topic ends here! I knew badspot would take this as childish stuff...Time to pack up.

Topic ends here! I knew badspot would take this as childish stuff...Time to pack up.
Ugh, you have no backbone...

You felt the exact opposite way before he posted.

Even though I agree with badspot, just because he disagreed with you doesn't mean that you should disregard your statement if you feel strongly about your opinion.

You felt the exact opposite way before he posted.
bandwagon successful

In fact, in the thread Badspot DIDN'T post in, he feels that he should be banned.

All of you going "Badspot said no, topic can die now lololol" are either blind or stupid.
Doorman is right. This is just the beginning.
We may not have Badspot's word on banning him, but we still run his ass out. This is a time for opportunity still.

No
Kay. Your opinion stands. But I still go by mine strongly.

Also:
He's a previously banned user. Shouldn't he be banned by now for making an alt to escape a ban?

he is also a jackass too

Also:
He's a previously banned user. Shouldn't he be banned by now for making an alt to escape a ban?
I would have to say no. Since people have gotten away with having another account after the first one was banned.

Also:
I would have to say no. Since people have gotten away with having another account after the first one was banned.
It still doesn't make it right.