Poll

Should GreenBH be banned from the forum?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Petition to ban GreenBH  (Read 9435 times)

He's stealing builds and raping them with fillcan.
Not avatars. I really don't give a stuff about him taking avatars.

I've seen his posts around the forum, but seeing as I've been here for only a few weeks, I don't have as much of an opinion as you all. So I'll just leave my "yes" here and go on my merry way.

I find it hilarious that you can all get worked up over some guy using the same avatar as you. It's not theft and I haven't seen him claiming he made them anywhere.

Its your fault for giving such rewarding reactions when someone pokes you with a stick.
You see, that's where I think you and Badspot have misread.
He's stealing builds and raping them with fillcan.
Not avatars. I really don't give a stuff about him taking avatars.
Hell, I'd "save" a copy of his avatar if I really cared about it, but if he claims credit for a build made by someone else, again, I'm going to snap.

His childish behavior does not comply with the age that he has displaying (seriously, mind you) in his profile. His attitude reminds me far too much of what my sister used to be like.

If he's claiming builds as his own - quote those posts. I haven't seen one yet.

And who cares about what age he says he is? I guarantee a bunch of people on this forum have lied about their age at some point or another.

What he did wasn't so much stealing... More so trying to leech credit with an effortless repaint of a build he didn't make.

Now I don't know why I voted yes.

The forum would do better off without him.

If he's claiming builds as his own - quote those posts. I haven't seen one yet.

And who cares about what age he says he is? I guarantee a bunch of people on this forum have lied about their age at some point or another.
Well, he edited his post to give proper credit, but only after much arguing. Here is a link to a thread where he "stole" a build:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=87713.0
I'm willing to give him one last chance, but if he does it again, like I said, I will snap.

And I care about what age he says he is. If he says he is fifteen, he should act it. In other words, he should be "saying," "I'm right, you're wrong! Hurr durr." He switches out polls to make them look like they are in his favor, he doesn't think plagiarizing is a form of stealing, and he is over all childish.

And I know people have lied about their age on this forum, I've done it once or twice, but that doesn't make it right.

What he did wasn't so much stealing... More so trying to leech credit with an effortless repaint of a build he didn't make.
That is a form of plagiarizing, which is a form of stealing.

It's because you're a spinless fool that thinks if the admins say no, it's all over.

I still haven't seen a single instance of him specifically claiming he made a build that was made by someone else. There is just no proof, just a few people making exaggerated claims and a whole load of people bandwagoning on them.

I still stand by the fact that he should be banned, but seeing as that is not going to happen, I'm just going to dislike him and try to run him out of here. Barely anyone likes him and every post I've seen has caused some form of argument.

I do agree with him on the fact that saving and loading a build is not stealing it, but in the thread I linked he stated:
No. I will never give credit to the creator. I will go on someone's server, and save the bricks. Then keep playing (if it's a good server). Huh. Big deal. Won't hurt anyone else. They still have the build.
That was before he edited it, mind you. And that shows him thinking that plagiarizing is not wrong.

Fixed. You don't know the diffrence between stealing and saving.

I'm locking this now. And permanently. The only time I will unlock it again is to release the download. But, guess what the loving annoying news is, you have to upload it to SOMETHING.

1 more thing: I've added a poll. And I've got something in store for you which will make you use the right word, and I'm not telling you what it is. Either use the right word, or get the suprise I have in store for you.

EDIT: Ahh, 3 of you are 2 years old and use the wrong word. Time for my special attack. Pollswap, GO!
And here is an example of him acting like an idiot.

I'm sure you're going to say that is not enough evidence to get him banned, but we are petitioning because we don't want to deal wit him anymore.

bandwagoning

Just call them sheep.  Most of the people tl;dr threads and bangwagon with the first few comments.   Ahh I wish we had more shepherds...:c