Poll

Should GreenBH be banned from the forum?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Petition to ban GreenBH  (Read 9396 times)

I still stick with my opinions about the build

inb4bandwagon

I voted no.  The concept of "stealing" an image by saving it is loving handicapped and you are all being ridiculous.  He is simply pointing this out.  
Topic backfire. Now we all go home and do...whatever...

What I'm pissed off about is the build claiming part, remember baddy when that dude edited aot and said it was his

aot is a whole game which badspot owns copyright of, your builds have no copyright and do not technically belong to you.

aot is a whole game which badspot owns copyright of, your builds have no copyright and do not technically belong to you.
badspot has banned for build stealing though :o

Then than settles it. Please allow this topic to die.

I voted no.  The concept of "stealing" an image by saving it is loving handicapped and you are all being ridiculous.  He is simply pointing this out.  

Sorry if you haven't been looking at this, but we're more angry at him for stealing TheGeek's build than we are mad about the avatar thing.

Sorry if you haven't been looking at this, but we're more angry at him for stealing TheGeek's build than we are mad about the avatar thing.
He's pretty much a kid that's trying to fit in. You can't really ban him for that.

Then than settles it. Please allow this topic to die.
Ugh, you have no backbone...

If you feel strongly about it, even though Badspot won't ban him, we should at least try to run him out.

doesnt he have like 3 alts?

He'll be sure to bitch on and on about how Badspot's on his side.

Ugh, you have no backbone...

If you feel strongly about it, even though Badspot won't ban him, we should at least try to run him out.

What's the point? He's not going to stop and now he's just going to hold "Badspot's on my side" over his head like a loving trophy.

What's the point? He's not going to stop and now he's just going to hold "Badspot's on my side" over his head like a loving trophy.
So? Badspot is human, just like us. Sure, he may use that, but it doesn't matter. We think we are right about the build part and Badspot has made mistakes before. This is not the end, only the beginning.