Poll

Are you Buying it?

Yes, shiz face
22 (48.9%)
NO,too fake(or just dont have enough money).
17 (37.8%)
parents won't let me.
6 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: L4D2  (Read 19919 times)

Encyclopedia Dramatica says

"It's coolface, not trollface. Eat a richard" -Quote from author

Confusing :U
That's because ED has a trollface page where coolface is replaced with trollface and vise versa.

I think L4D2 is a piece of crap, it doesn't look good, adds little of interest, and the overall quality seems lower than L4D's.

I think L4D2 is a piece of crap, it doesn't look good, adds little of interest, and the overall quality seems lower than L4D's.
Are you kidding me? It looks like the stuff. Except for the tank.

Again it's a DEMO. You can't really say much until the full game is out or you played the real full game somehow.

Are you kidding me? It looks like the stuff. Except for the tank.

lol, at first i thought you said it looks Like stuff

Hey, I'm a no longer needed post!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 06:56:09 PM by Lil Robot »

I'm going to trick my dad, and say..
"Hey dad, will you preorder me L4D2? It doesn't unlock until my birthday and it will cost more by then." Then just play it the day it actually comes out :D
If anyone has a better idea, tell me.
Yes, make him waste money on some material object that he could use for food, your bills, hell maybe even clothes for you.

I, on the other hand, worked for the money for mine. So get off yer lazy bum and do it.  :cookieMonster:

Yes, make him waste money on some material object that he could use for food, your bills, hell maybe even clothes for you.

I, on the other hand, worked for the money for mine. So get off yer lazy bum and do it.  :cookieMonster:
I'll just ask for my birthday insteeed.

On scale of 1 to 10, how annoying would it be if Ellis said "That's a home run" and turn around to you and smile everytime you would use the bat.

On scale of 1 to 10, how annoying would it be if Ellis said "That's a home run" and turn around to you and smile everytime you would use the bat.
9. But I doubt it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 11:57:30 AM by NickTheSushi »

STAY OUT OF THE SPITTER GOO