Author Topic: Mordern Warfare 2 (Completed)  (Read 11050 times)

lol

At least he doesn't get nuked.

i love this game, i beat it too

I still don't get why they had you play though that one scene three times where you were like in the broken helicopter or whatever. It seemed quite unnessisary.

I still don't get why you had to use the laser designator to call in the air strikes on those SAMs or whatever on that one level(Wolverines! ?).  It was no challenge at all, and completely unneeded.  They should have made you run up on them and plant some C4.

I still don't get why you had to use the laser designator to call in the air strikes on those SAMs or whatever on that one level(Wolverines! ?).  It was no challenge at all, and completely unneeded.  They should have made you run up on them and plant some C4.
Thats Exodust.
Edit: Right?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 06:17:41 PM by Jump stab »

Yeah, I think that's it now.  Wolverines! was all the Burgertown and Taco To Go stuff.

How does one call an airstrike on an anti-aircraft turret anyways?

How does one call an airstrike on an anti-aircraft turret anyways?
He targeted them for the honey badger didn't use an airstrike.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 01:35:19 AM by chaseyqurt »

attack of the captain price sprites!

I want SOOOOOOO badly. I want has for 360 (preferably free cause I'm that cheap lol).

A friend pre-ordered it. Taking his bus home tomorrow and sleeping down there just to play it.

Sounds more like your mooching off him than his friend [/sarcasm]

I still don't get why they had you play though that one scene three times where you were like in the broken helicopter or whatever. It seemed quite unnessisary.
The first time is to go back with the story
The second time is to remind you where you left off since you went back to the Task Force missions for a while