Author Topic: Does anyone play Roblox?  (Read 7835 times)

I just don't like how I keep falling through floors, and how damn glitchy it is.

Technically that only happens if you reach a velocity that a thing brick can't stop.

They pay you virtual monopoly money to spam other websites and you get textures/models for your stuffty avatar, how nice.

I mean, the game itself is cool, they just need a better community...
Bingo

That looks absolutely nothing like Rick Astley...
I think thats the best you can get with roblox. :D

Often, but it's forgeted up now.

To me I think roblox needs to be redone. Completly. No money, the going on the web just to go to your place has to be trashed, and better administators.

I go on sometimes. my character is dippindots326

They did introduce some new particle effects, and they did put in some new textures as well but that's really about it as far as graphically improved. They still have a lot more to go as far as optimization, glitch fixing, and improving the community.

And they really need to stop making more builder's clubs, 3 is more than enough, I don't want to get spammed to hell 3 times telling me to join something I already payed for and ended up detesting.

The new hats are terrible as well, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with them but they removed all the original hats and replaced them with the new ones, and they look terrible, and most do end up costing robux, which means you have to get builder's club or hope someone is willing to trade you money.

The way they handled the game back in 07 was great, 08 was meh but 09 has been terrible. I can already tell that 2010 won't be so great if things stay the way they are.

So, according to you, new textures and skins a graphical improving? More like eye candy so people THINK it is graphical improving.

I once made a ROBLOX forum account. I got banned because my name was pen0r. Seriously though, you say "forget", and the community will freak out.

When I first joined it I was like the 60,000th player but now there are 5,000,000 players.

The only reason Roblox really appeals, is because a majority of the players [are too young, thus] have no concept of what a decent game looks like.

I say good luck to them. There's no reason to slander the opposing game when we can just quietly sit and enjoy our own. Doing so would make us no better then the robloxers who do.

I couldn't play it on my old computer and i found Blockland. Then i got a better computer that could play it tired it out and it lagged to much for me to play it. (stupid DSL)