What's your favorite(s) L4D Special Infected?

Poll

What is your favorite(s)?

Charger
23 (16.8%)
Spitter
8 (5.8%)
Jockey
12 (8.8%)
Hunter
31 (22.6%)
Tank
22 (16.1%)
Smoker
23 (16.8%)
Boomer
18 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: What's your favorite(s) L4D Special Infected?  (Read 1597 times)

Bill: Francis, get away from her!
Francis: BUT SHE'S... SO... COOL!
*Witch screams*
*Witch kills Francis*
Wow i didn't see THAT coming.

Zombie Master
Give a link

Jockey is a loving nuisance. I see what Valve was trying to do w/ them, but it doesn't change the fact that they're a bitch.

Charger - Fine
Hunter - good enemy to try to outsmart
Jockey - Words cannot describe this head humping motherloving bitch.
W witch - annoying but fine
Witch - easy
smoker - a nuisance but still fun to kill
boomer - TOO EASY
Tank - Man versus tank earned my right to not give a damn about teamwork agianst this beast.

In order from most favorite to least favorite.
Tank
Charger
Hunter
Boomer
Smoker
Spitter
Jockey

You seem to have forgotten the Witch.

This displeases me.

Nothing is more satisfying than grabbing a survivor right before they jump off an irreversable path, leaving them helplessly choking to death. Or, even having a boomer there to vomit all over their shoes.

The witch crying attracts new players.
The witch being half naked attracts me :P

Smoker and Hunter
1. Smoker: (Favorite) Smokers are cool looking and they shoot tongues at people.Like me! *coughs*
2. Hunter: Hunters are stealthy and vicious, a Hunter's life must be fun. For a zombie

hunter and charger

hunter takes em out one by one
charger just runs in and owns all with epic charge

Charger.
It's not fun until you take Rochelle out of the top floor of the hotel and send her flying to her death. Same for water in Swamp Fever and The Parish.

Probably the Charger, and Hunter.

For one, I love the adrenaline rush when you start sprinting and barge straight into a group of survivors, sending then in all directions and knocking them down, then standing there merely crushing the first survivor you hit into the pavement.

And the Hunter just because they are so versatile and edgy. I love watching it when I pounce some survivor from 50 feet and proceed by ripping chunks out of their chest.

If I was ever in a zombie situation, the least two zombies I would want to find in a dark building are a Charger and Hunter.