Author Topic: Wish Granted, but...  (Read 516480 times)

granted but you have no internet connection at all

I wish you'd all click this link.

granted but no one ends up getting it

i wish my laptops battery wasnt scrwed up

Granted, but the drive dies.

I wish that you could follow the topic rules.

Granted, but due to sanity issues I can't.

I wish Anti-Cop's game 'Mage' (thats only in his head) would come out tomarrow

Anti-Cop should put the intro story to 'Mage' here

wish granted but when you dl/buy it its corrupted and give you a virus

i wish i was uber cool  :cookieMonster:

Granted but then what's cool now changes and you end up a loser.

I wish that I had a drink that wasn't going to cause anything bad to happen to me.

wish granted but it tastes like sh*t and you have to pay you bill which is - 1mill =0

i wish i had a pet wolf  :cookieMonster:

Granted, but then it bites your leg off.

I wish I had more songs for my comp.

granted but there your worst type

i wish spation was tiny so i could keep him as a pet ant(that would be fun)

Granted but he gathers 10 billion ants to form an army and kills you.

I wish I had a cookie from cookiemonster's cookie jar and it would never go bad, explode, implode, dissappear, go bad or be bad to start with. I could eat it no matter what happens, it wouldnt kill me or make me sick, it would come out the other end fully digested, the digested nutrients couldnt explode, implode, hurt me, the cookie is 4 inches in diameter and .5 inches thick, the moment anything is added to it ex poision, it repels it instantly, the cookie couldnt change size, shape, and what makes up the cookie couldnt be changed at all and time couldnt be changed from how fast it normally goes and if the cookie would have to follow me everywhere i went and i couldnt die until i ate it.

lol

granted... but because nothing really disasterous could happen, a rip in the time space continuum swallowed you and it.

i wish life was like manga/anime

Granted but then it's Digimon.

I wish World of Warcraft worked again, and this wish had no side effects that would od me any harm at all. - TAKE THAT!!!