Author Topic: Re: ***Troubleshooting FAQ - READ THIS FIRST***  (Read 7368 times)

I downloaded blockland to play on multiplayer server but everytime I open blockland it says cannot join team because of demo? plz help me!! :panda:

I downloaded blockland to play on multiplayer server but everytime I open blockland it says cannot join team because of demo? plz help me!! :panda:
To play the full, multiplayer version of Blockland you need to pay $20 for an Identification key.
When in Demo Mode (unpaid). You can play single player with a limit on your bricks.
When in full version (paid), you can play any amount of multiplayer games and make your own server with no limit on the amount of bricks you can place (other than your computer capabilities).

If you have already purchaced a key, copy and past the Activation Key from your Email into the KEY area on your Blockland (Bottom Centre screen when loaded).

Okay so just today i was adding add ons and I downloaded the add on "insane player" and i put it in add on but it doesn't work? Why is that? Plz help.

When you start your server/game you need to enable it. You will find it under the Add-ons thing where you start the server... you know where you select maps and what-not. There should be a thing somewhere in that list called Playertype_Insane  or something like that. Tick the box next to it. Also - If you join a server the server host must have this enabled for you to be able to use it.

sorry for repling late i already had it enabled but it still wont work. I'm also not a mem. :panda:

To use the player type either
a) Make a brick, click EVENTS. Then make this
On Activate > Player > ChangeDataBlock > Insane Player
Click Send.
Then click the brick.
Or
b) Make a minigame using the playertype.

(Just checking that it is ok.)

HALA LUYA!!! It works!!! Thank you!!

I have the same problem as heedicalking.

in blockland V11(mac computer) it keeps crashing before it gets to title screen. and i use mac computer i need a driverupdate for mac!

add:
How do i make a moving avatar in the forums?
How do i install Mission Editor?

add:
How do i make a moving avatar in the forums?
Is that part of the game? No.

What IS part of the game, My 8186 ID is now gone. I restart my computer, Now i'm a Demo'er who is probably a 17ker.