Author Topic: Re: ***Troubleshooting FAQ - READ THIS FIRST***  (Read 7445 times)

:cookie: k... i've got one problem...i download stuff like maps and mods...i come and do every thing right...and it dosen't show on my game...PLZ HELP!...i want to play in the computer... :cookie:

Hi, my Blockland won't start up, whenever I launch it, it goes out again and this error message appears:

---------------------------
Blockland Display Initialization Failed
Blockland could not detect any suitable display device - Most likely because you do not have the latest drivers installed for your video hardware.

For help on updating your drivers, please visit  http://www.Blockland.us/driverUpdate
OK   

And another one with black background and looks like a .bat appears saying alot of stuff and ends with:

Video init: Accelerated OpenGL display device not detected.
Vodoo 2 display device not detected.

1 hour ago I updated to the latest driver "178.24" which is the latest driver. My card is NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT.

Any help?

i need help with getting maps and add ons onto my computer :panda:

just place add-ons and maps (which should be .zip files) into the add-ons folder in your blockland folder

I need a better explanation :cookie:

in other words i don't have a blockland folder :panda:

right you definitely do have a blockland folder, or you wouldn't be able to play the game (i think?)
i will go through the steps to find it.
1)open your 'My Computer'
2) open up the file 'Local Disk' (it may be named differently but it will always have (C:) after it)
3)find the folder called 'Program Files' and open it
4)find and open the folder called 'Blockland'
5) there will be a folder called 'Add-Ons', open it and place all your maps and add-ons. (note all things that go in add-ons will be a .zip file)

that is all you need to do.
the BlockLand folder also contains the actual blockland program in--case your shortcut doesn't work, or if you have done something stupid and somehow lost it!

That dosent even work!

plz help :panda:
just help now ! !                             11111

Help me!!
Help me!!
Help me!!
Help me!!

i need help loading a roblox map from when i used to play roblox.i just need to know how to access the zip file and use it.PLEASE HELP!

NO U GET UR BL FOLDER OUT AND CLICK ADDONNN OR THAT SORTA THING!! THATS HOW U DO IT MY WAY! :iceCream: