Author Topic: Re: ***Troubleshooting FAQ - READ THIS FIRST***  (Read 7442 times)

How do i download the newest video card thing?

Google your videocard manufacturer and find the drivers for your video card.

Grim, i was just looking through the files and that and i found this file and here is it wat it says, and it is "prefs" or script thing watever anyway here it is.

$Pref::Server::AdminPassword = "";
$Pref::Server::BanTime = 1800;
$Pref::Server::ConnectionError = "You do not have the correct version of the Torque Game Engine or the related art needed to connect to this server, please contact the server operator to obtain the latest version of this game.";

$Pref::Server::FloodProtectionEnabled = 1;
$Pref::Server::Info = "Info Goes here";
$Pref::Server::KickBanTime = 300;
$Pref::Server::MaxChatLen = 120;
$Pref::Server::MaxPlayers = "  2";
$Pref::Server::Name = "Lego Test Server";
$Pref::Server::Password = "";
$Pref::Server::Port = "28000";
$Pref::Server::RegionMask = 2;
$Pref::Server::ResetOnEmpty = "0";
$Pref::Server::TimeLimit = "36000";

If that wasn't there, when you your connection went down from some sort of error, a blank message box with the word ok would appear. Thats supposed to be there.

Google your videocard manufacturer and find the drivers for your video card.

Do that if you haven't yet.

i have an ati radeon card and i googled it to find drivers but didnt really find anything o.O .  If someone could do it for me cause im too lazy then u can have a fresh burgercookie.
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

:)

yeaa....i have a ATI RAGE...i think, or a ATI MACH64, or theyre the same thing and i just dont know...but....if someone could find me a site so i can upgrade my drivers, that'd b effin awesome!!! so....plz help, and i too will reward u with a burgercookie.... :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I made it so my firewall and router allows those ports, but my server still doesn't show up. T.T

Wedge and I fixed that by getting Hamachi. Basically it opens up a tunnel between two computers. Think LAN between any two people anywhere in the world. If you're connected to someone through Hamachi, you can find their server by querying LAN. The link is below. If the download is taking a long time it's because the drivers are complicated, or their website just sucks, just grab a snack and come back in 15 minutes.

www.hamachi.cc

i went to port forwording it was to long just goto your networks find your IP and goto internet explorer or what ever you use for internet and type http://<ip>
like this http://255.255.255.0     (just a example)
then it should ask you for your username and pass usualy just

username: admin

password: admin

then you can do what ever you want in there i dont know what after that people have diffrent routers just find some forwording port setings OR click aplication and gaming and then type game- then like port 27015 for start then 27016 for end next put both then in the next one put any # you want to be your ip then select enable thats how you do it for my router hope that helps a lil :)

metalhed

what about when it says that some files are corrupt after installation

I've been having a problem i can play the game for about five mins then it wont let me move even when i do Self Delete i just reappear right where it stopped letting me move. plz hlp me fix this becuz i would like to play

what kind of video card do you have?
how do you find out what card you have? plz :nes:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 07:26:11 PM by [FOX]clanleader »

I tried that part about your server not being shown on the master server and even the find your default gateway but my computer doesnt find it.
help please!!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 06:28:00 PM by redneck jr »

Whoa, redneck jr, try not to bump old topic from a year ago and a month or more ago

Sorry forgot to check the date...