Author Topic: Re: ***Troubleshooting FAQ - READ THIS FIRST***  (Read 7441 times)

BadSpot, on my topic, its not ambiguous at all, but forum members are being verbally abuseive, and for some reason, I can't find the, "report to moderator," button any where on the whole Clan Disscussion forum anywhere. Is this a bug, or is there a reason to its absence?

There is a reason dumbass, he took it off because people in the past were reporting fail clans or something to that matter...

one time i went on i got zonealarm you see so i aecstp it 2 times then it say someing about tags an you ls help me  cuase i cant play online

Badspot have you released some new maps or add on's? Mabey a new event type. onvehicletouch or onvehicleexplosio, onvehicleactive (idk how that would work) and onvehiclespawn it could like do something like activatre a new button or something wier dlike that.

I can't change my forum name. Can you help me?

I want to change my forum name but i don't know how.

i want to know how to download mods for blockland.

i need some help

1.i cant play the game bacause it wont open any maps
2.what do i do?

I am having a problem where all servers on the server list are dead. i recently reset my connection and re did my firewall. I can use the internet fine but both connecting to other servers and IRC do not work. Can someone help me?

question, It says that a buffer overrun is detected whenever I try to start my own server or single player. 10 cookies i will give to you if help :cookie:

I really really need help... I've been itching to play the game for 3 days already... Please go to this thread it has all the info... http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=59788.0 Reply to it if you think you can help.

does blockland work on vista cos ive herd alot of stuff about vista being crap with games and i want to make sure before i download it on my new pc thanks people :D

yes it does (sadly people use vista)