Author Topic: Re: ***Troubleshooting FAQ - READ THIS FIRST***  (Read 7461 times)

Well, I need some help. I can't seem to get on to a Single Player sever or a LAN sever,  but the internet is fine. And I can go on a LAN server, but again, can not make one. What do you guys think?

i am new on the game and do not know how to get to the games

anyone think why my computer frezzes every time i come out of a sever? sometimes even when i just enter blockland.

sometimes i want to eat a  :cookie: from the  :cookieMonster:

you need a port forwarding tutorial for laptops and apple leopard.

Q: I can't read the chat, it dissapepars too fast

^^^^ Found that Question, you might want to fix that Badspot, the Answer it leads to is fine though.

Hi everyone. Have been playing BL fine with all same firewall, etc settings. Last week, BL started crashing when you click on JOIN A GAME. I have been through uninstall, reinstall (several times), updating drivers for card and everything else I have found in this forum, nothing is working. My BL still shuts down when I try to JOIN A GAME, but every other function in BL is working fine. Can anyone suggest what I might do next, (other than throw the computer out the window!). Thank you!

how/where do I get the latest driver for my Vista computer?

yes it does (sadly people use vista)

yes, vista sucks.  Not compatible with anything.

yes it does (sadly people use vista)
Vista will mess up , Vista will mostly not cooperate

Yeah, first time i bought the game, wouldn't loving download. SO, i had to use my dads computer and now I only can use his. 

sometimes i want to eat a  :cookie: from the  :cookieMonster:
noob thats off topic to the subject

I think that you should add a port forwarding giude for laptops and for mac os leopard.

I think that you should add a port forwarding giude for laptops and for mac os leopard.
I think you should learn about routers first.(OS doesn't matter)

Laptops are very easy to do. If you can portforward a normal computer, you just have a little extra steps(Windows).

First, open start menu then go to run. Then, type "cmd". Type "ipconfig /all", and record the IP address it gives you. The IP address you recorded is the IP you want to forward ports to.

why do i have to download a million add-ons before i enter a server?