Author Topic: HA HA HA, TYLER66! I have the Pokeball!  (Read 6801 times)

Tyler66, you loose.

I HAVE THE POKEBALL.

Thanks to Heerichardaling, this IS A WORKING POKEBALL.

Now I release :D

So ya cigarettes you dident want me to have pokeball? TOO BAD, I HAVE IT, AND I WILL NEVER DELETE IT.

EVER.

Flamewar begins in 60 seconds

Ahahahahaha, alright you have fun

Tyler66, you loose.

I HAVE THE POKEBALL.

So ya cigarettes you dident want me to have pokeball? TOO BAD, I HAVE IT, AND I WILL NEVER DELETE IT.

EVER.
mav steals pokeball and traps green BH inside

I'm gonna go to his server and pokemon catch him then disconnect and watch him be stuck, unable to respawn.

I'm gonna go to his server and pokemon catch him then disconnect and watch him be stuck, unable to respawn.

How do you plan on watching him be stuck after you disconnect?

Okay really though, this is so extremely childish. You started a whole thread just to scream at Tyler saying "YOU LOSE HAHAHAHSDAHSDHASD"

Really, you're the one that lost considering the measures you went to just to get this piece of crap. And it's broke to, and on purpose!
So go play with your broken pokeball, but then remember how much of a douche you were in return for it.

Okay really though, this is so extremely childish. You started a whole thread just to scream at Tyler saying "YOU LOSE HAHAHAHSDAHSDHASD"

Really, you're the one that lost considering the measures you went to just to get this piece of crap. And it's broke to, and on purpose!
So go play with your broken pokeball, but then remember how much of a douche you were in return for it.
This is starting to justify a ban.
It really is.

Okay, Blockland made a big deal about GreenBH earlier, but now he is proving himself nicely.

Oh how I wish badspot would come and ban GreenBH.

Nobody is particularly concerned about whether or not you have the pokeball mod. at first I wrote "nobody cares" then went "OSHT"

Tyler66, you loose.

I HAVE THE POKEBALL.

EVER.
Release something that is broke/isn't yours. you're so cool. I really. REALLY. hope you die soon.

GREENBH, SHUT THE forget UP.

Nobody gives a loving flying stuff about your loving stupid broken forgetnig add-on. You are a loving stupid mentally forgeted up 7-year old friend who needs to loving shove his loving head up his loving ass with a loving shotgun.

I can't even loving think of what to say because of how loving stupid you are.