Author Topic: HA HA HA, TYLER66! I have the Pokeball!  (Read 6797 times)

I usually don't get involved in add-on drama, but this is calling too much attention to itself.

GreenBH, you haven't won and you never will. From what I've read, Tyler66 was just trolling you. He just wanted to force you to go through more trouble to getting it rather than him giving it to you. Just because you have it now doesn't mean you have won. "HURR DURR, I HAVE THE MOD! HA HA HA!" Yay, you have a broken mod that you plan on realeasing to the community only to have it failbinned like last time! Congratulations, you just loving screwed up again!

I try to avoid wishing this on people, but I hope you die a long, agonizing death, involving lots of nettles tipped with liquidized Zyclon B, having your feet lit on fire, and having open heart surgery while still fully awake.

I usually don't get involved in add-on drama, but this is calling too much attention to itself.

GreenBH, you haven't won and you never will. From what I've read, Tyler66 was just trolling you. He just wanted to force you to go through more trouble to getting it rather than him giving it to you. Just because you have it now doesn't mean you have won. "HURR DURR, I HAVE THE MOD! HA HA HA!" Yay, you have a broken mod that you plan on realeasing to the community only to have it failbinned like last time! Congratulations, you just loving screwed up again!

I try to avoid wishing this on people, but I hope you die a long, agonizing death, involving lots of nettles tipped with liquidized Zyclon B, having your feet lit on fire, and having open heart surgery while still fully awake.

Doorman :o

I have the rainbow Player script, bish! Take that!

Yay!
I haven't seen you in a while.

Also, at first I thought 'nettles' was 'nipples.'
And I was thoroughly disappointed.

Anyways, you're right, Green is stupid, so is Tyler, blah blah blah, you get it.
My input isn't much use because pretty much what you said sums it up, Doorman.

I've never EVER heard something like this come from your keyboard.

Tyler66, you loose.

I HAVE THE POKEBALL.

Thanks to Heerichardaling, this IS A WORKING POKEBALL.

Now I release :D

So ya cigarettes you dident want me to have pokeball? TOO BAD, I HAVE IT, AND I WILL NEVER DELETE IT.

EVER.
Leave. Now. Don't ever return. Ever.

You know what would be completely hilarious

If the Pokeball mod got crap-on'd

You know what would be completely hilarious

If the Pokeball mod got crap-on'd

I would go to Badspot's house, ring the doorbell, and literally hug him.
Yeah.
I would.

This is loving why I never post in Drama.
You have a Dumb idiot who says that other people are the Dumbforgets of Tomorrow, while taking GreenBH as an example.
I simply think you guys are over-reacting.
Also, Im not gonna do that stuff I used to.
Flame him as you want.

Tyler66, you loose.
k cool
I HAVE THE POKEBALL.
Congrats. You have a handicapped and non-entertaining add-on.
Thanks to Heerichardaling, this IS A WORKING POKEBALL.
I don't think the functionality was the only thing broken. I believe the quality of it was faulty in itself.
Now I release :D
Yes, do so, then watch as it gets failbinned again.
So ya cigarettes you dident want me to have pokeball?
I didn't really care. I would never goto your server anyways.
TOO BAD, I HAVE IT, AND I WILL NEVER DELETE IT.
Have fun in your low creativity server with your mainstream media figure add-on that brings little entertainment to those who actually look for something more than just "IT'S FROM ____!" (yes, that's to you too stupid valve fanboys)
EVER.
I believe you've already made it clear.

I'm surprised this kid ain't banned yet.

I hope he gets banned for re-posting a crap-on.