Author Topic: HA HA HA, TYLER66! I have the Pokeball!  (Read 6796 times)

no, because everyones reaction is quite ridiculous. this will be locked at worst.

I do have to agree with Makingblah. People are over-reacting. I do not believe a ban is neccissary, especially due to his condition. However, he does need to understand that he himself is over-reacting to this whole situation and needs to understand that if we didn't want him to have the mod why would we want it?

Wait, can GreenBH even host?

Wait, can GreenBH even host?
Regardless, he can give it to people to host for him.

I still wouldn't join any of their servers.
I only join certain servers and only for a specific purpose.

Regardless, he can give it to people to host for him.

I still wouldn't join any of their servers.
I only join certain servers and only for a specific purpose.
I'll join so I can capture him and then leave for the lulz.

I'll join so I can capture him and then leave for the lulz.
If it's one of his friend's server, he would have admin and some forgettarded rule where you are not allowed to capture certain people, which pretty well defeats the whole purpose of the mod.

If it's one of his friend's server, he would have admin and some forgettarded rule where you are not allowed to capture certain people, which pretty well defeats the whole purpose of the mod.
I wouldn't really give a stuff. Also when using the pokemon mod you either be a trainer or pokemon so I'm not sure about that.

I wouldn't really give a stuff. Also when using the pokemon mod you either be a trainer or pokemon so I'm not sure about that.
The people who aren't allowed to be caught often make themselves pokemon and call themself legendary. Again, purpose defeated because it's apperently against the rules to play the game right.

You know, I knew he was a friend back in V9. I met him on my friend Kjeld's server, and he was whining about how "you're not close enough to Kjeld as I am blablablablabla" and then he just got kicked over and over. It was loving annoying. He proceeded to 'curse me out' whenever I was in a server with him from that point on.
I hate him.

Cool, no one gives a stuff.

This is the most rediculous bullstuff since trainman1. They both need to be banned.

Flamewar begins in 60 seconds
Our attention is being captured!

Hmm, this topic looks similar to something GreenBH posted on the RTB forums awhile back:

Thread title: HA! I have it! (CityRP)

Thread:

tinyurl.com/------

And it's yours, Iban 

By the way, decided to put what he sent:

CityRP Link‏
Sent: 19 October 2009 07:05:13
To: p2hurry@hotmail.co.uk

I saw your thread. Those guys are starfishs. Here's the link:

tinyurl.com/------

It's Iban's but will have to do.

Yes! It's finally here! Thank you Big Z! THIS SHALL NOT BE HIDDEN. From now, it is FREE TO DOWNLOAD!!!!!

I hate him even more so because of the fact he threatened to publically release it. Also, I saw him in-game on Tezuni's, he said "lol" after everything I told him.

This guy's a crackpot. He blames forum members for looking down upon him, while giving us all the reason to do so.

Also: lolbraggingaboutgettingacrapp on