Author Topic: Scorp is a theif!!!  (Read 5224 times)

My brother and I just keep lolling at how friends are really determined to post topics like this, I never go into this , I just looked at drama because somebody told me about this. I keep lolling ever second I look at this and DRAMA Topics. Get a life.
Rofl. oh, and loose some weight.

Hey Bush, work on your Engrish.

Just because someone knew you stole a model, and proved you did, doesn't mean you have to be butthurt and ragequit, while making excuses trying to cover up what you did.

Short drama's can be the best.

Scorp, I thought you were nice D: Now you're a flaming homoloveual friend.  I am dissapoint.

Scorp, I thought you were nice D: Now you're a flaming homoloveual friend.  I am dissapoint.
Almost.

You're right, almost.  Though he acts like a homo.

Stop right there criminal scum!

You're right, almost.  Though he acts like a homo.
Nevermind.
You were half right, is what I meant.

me and my brother just keep Lol'in at how cigarettegets are really Determined to post Topics like this, i never go into this , i just looked at drama becuase somebody told me about this. i keep Lol'in each second i look at this and DRAMA Topics. Get, A , Life.
Rofl. oh, and loose some Weight.
k lol

Exoyo do i even know you?...

Scorp has entered the building build Drama Topic! *Crowd cheers faintly*

lol do i even know you?

yes, I know that you're some 10 year old wana be internet famous cigarette and you're attempting to do it by stealing models off of Google's warehouse.

lol do i even know you?

yes, I know that you're some 10 year old wana be internet famous cigarette and you're attempting to do it by stealing models off of Google's warehouse.
But, He is N/A years old. His profile says so. [/internet noob]

But, He is N/A years old. His profile says so. [/internet noob]
jesus loving christ pi.

you aren't funny.

find some other forum where you can be unfunny.

jesus loving christ pi.

you aren't funny.

find some other forum where you can be unfunny.
Sorry. I am sorry you don't like my comedy.

Quote from: scorp
its you type of handicaps who ruin the World of peace. your probably in the Bush family, aren't You?
Hes obviously a Palin child.