Author Topic: I'm a guy.  (Read 23599 times)

Wow, you're dumb, you don't get a huge ass loan from the bank and not pay it back. If you had $50k and debt and you payed it back with a loan from the bank, you now have debt with the bank you loving dumbass. And, why are you getting money from the government? I'm sure your reasons going to be amazing.

Ah, my fault, I assumed you meant we'd be paying off our credit debt. We took a home equity loan. And that is part of the bills catergory. On the other hand, how much must I stress the fact my father is disabled and a 'Nam vet? That's why we get money. Disability payments. I assumed that would be obvious to someone with such intelligence of your caliber. I get money for support. Although it may not be directly given to me, it's support payments until I'm 18.

Computer tech spechs; post them.

I'd find them out how?

Ah, my fault, I assumed you meant we'd be paying off our credit debt. We took a home equity loan. And that is part of the bills catergory. On the other hand, how much must I stress the fact my father is disabled and a 'Nam vet? That's why we get money. Disability payments. I assumed that would be obvious to someone with such intelligence of your caliber. I get money for support. Although it may not be directly given to me, it's support payments until I'm 18.
I can't just assume that, your father is disabled and a Vietnam veteran. I'm also sure that, if you needed money to fix up your house, it wasn't valued much, which means that you didn't actually get alot of money from the loan. ALSO, if you had a huge debt like you supposedly did, why would a lender give you money at all. Seriously, you owe 50k so, we're just going to give you $85k and hope you don't forget up, yeah no, that's not how it's done.

I'd find them out how?

would a pc user mind filling dusty in?

I can't just assume that, your father is disabled and a Vietnam veteran. I'm also sure that, if you needed money to fix up your house, it wasn't valued much, which means that you didn't actually get alot of money from the loan. ALSO, if you had a huge debt like you supposedly did, why would a lender give you money at all. Seriously, you owe 50k so, we're just going to give you $85k and hope you don't forget up, yeah no, that's not how it's done.
All I know is we got 85k for a home equity loan. I wasn't clear when I said "fix up the house".  My fault. The roof was suffering a little bit, and if I remember correctly, our house was valued at about 200k. 5 BD, 3 1/2 BR, 2-flat. I made the point my father was disabled and that we get money from the government. How could you miss that or not put them together? You seem like you know so much about finance. If it means anything, we were in debt, but we made payments when we could so we kept a fairly good credit score.

They mortgaged the house, which means they took out equity they had paid into the house, it isn't necessarily a loan, you don't pay it back you just owe more on your house. He doesn't know what it is and neither do you which is the confusion, it is definitely plausible that his parents did this though.

All I know is we got 85k for a home equity loan. I wasn't clear when I said "fix up the house".  My fault. The roof was suffering a little bit, and if I remember correctly, our house was valued at about 200k. 5 BD, 3 1/2 BR, 2-flat. I made the point my father was disabled and that we get money from the government. How could you miss that or not put them together? You seem like you know so much about finance. If it means anything, we were in debt, but we made payments when we could so we kept a fairly good credit score.
I still don't believe you, about being a girl or your "predicament".

I still don't believe you, about being a girl or your "predicament".
That's your belief, you're entitled to it. It was never my goal to make any of you like me. As I stated, the last thing on my mind is winnning over the forums.

no edit
A lender looks at your credit line, not just your credit score, just because, you have good credit doesn't mean you're getting a loan for sure, having a lot of debt isn't good.

They mortgaged the house, which means they took out equity they had paid into the house, it isn't necessarily a loan, you don't pay it back you just owe more on your house. He doesn't know what it is and neither do you which is the confusion, it is definitely plausible that his parents did this though.
No, I do know what I'm talking about, my previous comments about them paying back a loan were because, I assumed they just had a loan and not a home equity loan, my comment about not loving up was towards if the family would actually keep up with payments on their house.

I can't wait for Dusty to get proof

It will be interesting to see Chasey's reply.

No it won't, Dusty's a guy and will never have proof. Waiting a few months, finding some myspace picture of a girl and posting it saying "I got a camera, check it out!" isn't proof.

It is not my interest, nor within my capabilities to prove to a bunch of strange men that I am, infact, female. I really don't care what you think, it's your opinion. I do not own any technology that is capable of digital photography, although once I get one, I will give proof to those that matter to me.
...although once I get one, I will give proof to those that matter to me.

does your computer have a webcam