Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 728955 times)

Everything but the skins should be in one pack, all the guns, meelee, and explosives.

that's the gist of it

also makes a hypersatisfying noise

PLINK PLINK PLINK PLINK PLINK
haha, that noise must piss people off when they get shot in the head with that gun
Everything but the skins should be in one pack, all the guns, meelee, and explosives.
I'd say just the guns

Hey Bushido, I have asked this a lot, and you may be a little annoyed, but I didn't catch an answer yet.
Sorry for asking again, but "Will H shotgun and Slam have kickback later, as you said?"
Forgive me if you answered it (possibly many times) and I failed to hear it; on the forums the message will last and I will be able to read it.
If you don't have an answer yet, that's OK.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 07:00:00 PM by HikerBob »

Outta complete randomness and a bit of messing around a server, it has been discovered that the max range of the Sniper's raycasting is 448 studs- 7 64x64 plates long.

Waiting for what you promised me bush :3.

Waiting for what you promised me bush :3.

Oh god just go away and stay away Canto Xe.

red there is literally no difference besides balancing and ammo between the original tier tactical and TT2

you're obviously just a terrible conserver of ammo
no, just that 4 ammo in one mag for a PUMP SHOTGUN is ridiculous. and no, I am not a terrible conserver of ammo.
Outta complete randomness and a bit of messing around a server, it has been discovered that the max range of the Sniper's raycasting is 448 studs- 7 64x64 plates long.
holy stuff. lame-o idiocy ahoy from Bushido, the all-time champion of dumbass. I was at you sniper carbine server, and the sniper carbine had ironsights. BAD ironsights. At LEAST make a scope. Scopes are OKAY, but the scopes you make are HORRIBLE. Extruded is better than you, and he's made add ons for less time than YOU have. Same with Gravity Cat. He came along with his B-grade weaponset in 2009, and look what he's making now! At least HE has real reload animations. When his new weapon pack comes out, I'm using it forever until somone (excluding you) makes something better. The only GOOD thing about T+T is the original melee. It rocks. Same with the orignal Tier 1, 1A, 2, 2A, and explosives. the skins are horrible, and T+T2 is stuff. Complete S. H. I. T. when T+T2 came out, I found all these dumb new richard-sucking weapons that were really bad ideas.

Tier: 1/10
Explosives (guns, the first explosive pack is the same): 1/10
Skins: 0/10
Overall: 0.5/10

no, just that 4 ammo in one mag for a PUMP SHOTGUN is ridiculous. and no, I am not a terrible conserver of ammo.holy stuff. lame-o idiocy ahoy from Bushido, the all-time champion of dumbass. I was at you sniper carbine server, and the sniper carbine had ironsights. BAD ironsights. At LEAST make a scope. Scopes are OKAY, but the scopes you make are HORRIBLE. Extruded is better than you, and he's made add ons for less time than YOU have. Same with Gravity Cat. He came along with his B-grade weaponset in 2009, and look what he's making now! At least HE has real reload animations. When his new weapon pack comes out, I'm using it forever until somone (excluding you) makes something better. The only GOOD thing about T+T is the original melee. It rocks. Same with the orignal Tier 1, 1A, 2, 2A, and explosives. the skins are horrible, and T+T2 is stuff. Complete S. H. I. T. when T+T2 came out, I found all these dumb new richard-sucking weapons that were really bad ideas.

There's no words to explain in the dictionary how hard I hate you right now and how much of a idiot I think you are.

no, just that 4 ammo in one mag for a PUMP SHOTGUN is ridiculous. and no, I am not a terrible conserver of ammo.

holy stuff. lame-o idiocy ahoy from Bushido, the all-time champion of dumbass. I was at you sniper carbine server, and the sniper carbine had ironsights. BAD ironsights. At LEAST make a scope. Scopes are OKAY, but the scopes you make are HORRIBLE. Extruded is better than you, and he's made add ons for less time than YOU have. Same with Gravity Cat. He came along with his B-grade weaponset in 2009, and look what he's making now! At least HE has real reload animations. When his new weapon pack comes out, I'm using it forever until somone (excluding you) makes something better. The only GOOD thing about T+T is the original melee. It rocks. Same with the orignal Tier 1, 1A, 2, 2A, and explosives. the skins are horrible, and T+T2 is stuff. Complete S. H. I. T. when T+T2 came out, I found all these dumb new richard-sucking weapons that were really bad ideas.

1. Sure you are a horrible conserver of ammo. Pump shotguns have 6 ammo in mags. They also shoot only half as fast as the auto shotguns, so they don't chew up ammo quickly.
2. I lol'd

no, just that 4 ammo in one mag for a PUMP SHOTGUN is ridiculous. and no, I am not a terrible conserver of ammo.holy stuff. lame-o idiocy ahoy from Bushido, the all-time champion of dumbass. I was at you sniper carbine server, and the sniper carbine had ironsights. BAD ironsights. At LEAST make a scope. Scopes are OKAY, but the scopes you make are HORRIBLE. Extruded is better than you, and he's made add ons for less time than YOU have. Same with Gravity Cat. He came along with his B-grade weaponset in 2009, and look what he's making now! At least HE has real reload animations. When his new weapon pack comes out, I'm using it forever until somone (excluding you) makes something better. The only GOOD thing about T+T is the original melee. It rocks. Same with the orignal Tier 1, 1A, 2, 2A, and explosives. the skins are horrible, and T+T2 is stuff. Complete S. H. I. T. when T+T2 came out, I found all these dumb new richard-sucking weapons that were really bad ideas.

You mad?

i find it funny this guy's never heard of a red dot scope

Yo Bushi what do you think of this...?

Also gonna try to make a carryable ammo thing..

textures are too dark for T+T

lighten it up