Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 720700 times)

I can't even start a server with this. Once I enable them in addons and click "Done", Blockland crashes.

I can't even start a server with this. Once I enable them in addons and click "Done", Blockland crashes.
How is it you all find some miraculous way to break everything?

I found a few interesting ways to break ribs and necks, but not everything

plus, is the semi sniper supposed to be part sniper, or a semi-automatic sniper, because I'm sure it's not semi-auto

Idea! Explosive Ammo Pile. Gives your weapons a few rounds of explosive bullets. Also, maybe an Incendiary Ammo Pile (decreased damage, sets stuff on fire).

I found a few interesting ways to break ribs and necks, but not everything

plus, is the semi sniper supposed to be part sniper, or a semi-automatic sniper, because I'm sure it's not semi-auto

it's ACTUALLY a converted semi auto sniper rifle

Why do I find WESTERN MAGNUM.Dts and no scripts for it in my Skins_Magnum ZIP?

Why am I so bad at installing a simple add-on? My riot shotgun, among a few others, doesn't fire. I'm going to try re-installing the mod. Have any of you seen any notable add-on conflicts between T+T and another mod?

Why am I so bad at installing a simple add-on? My riot shotgun, among a few others, doesn't fire. I'm going to try re-installing the mod. Have any of you seen any notable add-on conflicts between T+T and another mod?
No, but I've noticed that not everyone's tier 2 turns on

Why do I find WESTERN MAGNUM.Dts and no scripts for it in my Skins_Magnum ZIP?

it's a secret
like scoped magnum in t+t1

also Rotondo's zombie mod breaks T+T2

it's a secret

i'm probably gonna post t+t with secrets revealed like i did with t+t v1.  :cookieMonster:

This is handicapped, I deleted stuff that conflicted with this addon, and my guns still dont loving shoot at all and the ammo item isnt there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PZhONZ3Ac

it's a secret

Norly, rotco doesn't break it..

Solution: before saying something doesn't work, make sure you only have default, RTB, TF2 basic melee, and the critical hit emote.