Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 720930 times)

EDIT: Grenades can't be set to hold 14, just up to 12 for max ammo, in the server controls. That and I'd be intrested in seeing the old Grenade Launcher model as a skin with similar bounching properties ^^;
EDIT2: Also, if you have over 60 bullets in reserve for a Magnum and get over a ammo pile, you're put to 30 bullet reserve >,>;
I'm waiting for easy ammo capacity prefs that may come in a future update w/ T+T, and selective ammo piles
What are you talking about w/ the first one?
I'm also sure that 60 ammo reserve is a glitch so you're fixing the reserve. You should be more worried about getting 60 reserve ammo rather than losing 30 ammo unless you're editing it because you want it to have 60 ammo.
Save + Load item screws up ammo also.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 03:42:50 PM by HikerBob »

I'm waiting for easy ammo capacity prefs that may come in a future update w/ T+T, and selective ammo piles
What are you talking about w/ the first one?
I'm also sure that 60 ammo reserve is a glitch so you're fixing the reserve. You should be more worried about getting 60 reserve ammo rather than losing 30 ammo unless you're editing it because you want it to have 60 ammo.
Save + Load item screws up ammo also.
First: I can hold 14 grenades but the pref will only allow me to set the spawn amount to 12
Second: I do have save/load, but even still if the .880 drop and prefs will allow me to get 60 magnum ammo, how come the ammo pile wont?

the forget

how are you getting upwards of 30 magnum ammo in the first place

the forget

how are you getting upwards of 30 magnum ammo in the first place
That's what I'm asking O,o The pref and the .880 drop is allowing me to hold 60, which by the sounds of it is double what's allowed. Only editing to scripts I've done is adding in the hidden weaponry.

My guns wont shoot and ammo wont show up, and I have RTB, how2fix

I like T+T stuff but...

the Magnified Sniper does not shoot. the Semi Sniper does not shoot. the Auto Semi Megnum does not shoot. the Compact A. and B. Rifle do not shoot. the Tactical Shotgun does not shoot. and the Scout A. Rifle does not shoot.

I might just be doing something wrong but i think all the other guns work. So if there is a special way to shoot them please let me know.

How is it you all find some miraculous way to break everything?

I like T+T stuff but...

the Magnified Sniper does not shoot. the Semi Sniper does not shoot. the Auto Semi Megnum does not shoot. the Compact A. and B. Rifle do not shoot. the Tactical Shotgun does not shoot. and the Scout A. Rifle does not shoot.

I might just be doing something wrong but i think all the other guns work. So if there is a special way to shoot them please let me know.
the Riot Shotgun does not shoot ether.

who?

Hey, I try my best not to try and make stuff break >,>; I'm just reporting discrepencies when I find em. The extra magnum ammo is entirely new to me.

TNT how are you running tier tactical

what are you running along with TT

It is supposed to stick

what is this madness

what did you do to achieve this

just throw it?

You seriously need to add stuff like dynamite or pipe bombs. They're a must-have.

1.TNT how are you running tier tactical

2.what are you running along with TT

3.what did you do to achieve this

4.just throw it?
1.from .zip file
2.I am not shur what you mean
3.i tried to fire gun
4.What?

what did you do to achieve this

just throw it?
all of the magnums plus the sniper rifles have this purple explosion when I shoot stuff

I do not have any add-ons that have such a repulsive explosion