Author Topic: Planet Civilization - pm me if you actually want it up that badly  (Read 8513 times)

mold b/c stupid ass loving shell dipstuff loving cunt is hosting and i hate him badly

Sorry I couldn't help out to often babes <3

brother forget you suck my richard brother

shell's about to be hosting and we're actually accepting admin apps because it's really hard to host this because joining a team is so "complicated."

it is really difficult maintaining 25 screaming idiots who are always arguing. we really need help, people.

there is no format for the admin apps. how well you present yourself is part of the choosing process.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:08:09 PM by Shell »

um i posted before you edited it and also i am the host so

Darn, the server's down.  I would have loved to try this out yo.

Also I'm up for an admin position although I won't be much active because I got stuff going on.

um i posted before you edited it and also i am the host so
then again it was my idea + it's my topic and i'm as much of the host as you are. btw server's about to be up

its your topic for my server and you're a cohost

mommy daddy stop fighting pls

actually it's not really even working any more because we can't actually destroy blocks we've planted for some reason?

it is really difficult maintaining 25 screaming idiots who are always arguing. we really need help, people.

there is no format for the admin apps. how well you present yourself is part of the choosing process.
get a script that prevents people from talking unless they're not in grass

have it send messages to them with basic info

ps: why didn't public bricks work

get a script that prevents people from talking unless they're not in grass

have it send messages to them with basic info
implying i know torquescript

ps: why didn't public bricks work
for the same reason it's not working at all now

all the bricks are like, connected for some reason. once i plant a block, i cant delete it unless i use the dwand. and using the dwand destroys the block it's on.

implying i know torquescript
for the same reason it's not working at all now

all the bricks are like, connected for some reason. once i plant a block, i cant delete it unless i use the dwand. and using the dwand destroys the block it's on.

maybe there was a ninja update that was so small nobody had to download it that made our non existant ground addon break