Author Topic: child enthusiast beaten unconscious by child's father handed 25 year prison sentence  (Read 6803 times)

It is possible to use violence to solve the problem without extensively beating someone up until they're literally in a pool of their own blood

I'm sure he was bleeding a little, not wading in his own blood. Media likes to stretch truth.

creeps should go to psych wards not jails

What the forget else was he supposed to do, give him a stern talking-to?
Nobody is saying this
Nobody at all
It is possible to use violence to solve the problem without extensively beating someone up until they're literally in a pool of their own blood

Nobody is saying this
Nobody at all
I'm suprised the guy didn't just kill him right then and there

Nobody is saying this
Nobody at all
donro and general said it was wrong for the guy to beat up the molester

i mean, what would you do in that situation?

i guess they'd just throw mean words at him

By the way Jail =/=Prison. Jails are usually for temporary holding for people awaiting their trial. They might be used for the holding of minor offenders like drunk drivers. Prison is where all the sentenced people go.

At first I was sorta surprised to see people taking the child molestors side, but then I remembered that this forum has it's own fair share of child molestors itself lmao
Nobody is defending him dummy lmao.

i guess they'd just throw mean words at him
They would just ask him nicely to leave and stop raping their son.

They would just ask him nicely to leave and stop raping their son.

"LET ME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE WITH MY COUNTERARGUMENT:"

"I'm a harvard student with my phd in human psychology, so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about"

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy
the thing about his post is that he isn't even using a fallacy correctly. There was nothing wrong with his argument, and there was no "slippery slope" fallacy in there. He said that sometimes you need to act and use physical violence to solve a problem which the police can't get to in time, which is absolutely 100% true.