Author Topic: My snake is bleeding!  (Read 77139 times)

In the future, use your loving hand. I mean? What the hell? Further more if your pissing blood see a god damn doctor, if you don't want to tell him you were jacking, make up an excuse ahead of time.
"I was sorta... carving... something.... my hand slipped and I dropped the knife on mah snake!

That works I would suppose.

But don't be a jackass and try to make a joke out of it.

In the future, use your loving hand. I mean? What the hell? Further more if your pissing blood see a god damn doctor, if you don't want to tell him you were jacking, make up an excuse ahead of time.

"I took out my richard, and it hit a spike."

{[Guess where that's from]}
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 08:32:55 AM by IsaacKronenFaust »

Holy stuff, nice job ex lax :D
If you are seriously pissing blood, i would just keep the bandages on, if it happens again then i would suggest going to the hospital.
Also,
After it heals and its all scabby, don't get a boner, that stuff gonna hurt!
Why weren't you using your hand? So much easier, i currently don't have a jar big enough in my house that has a constant shape, so no flesh lights for me, thank god :3

Strange..... No troll.jpg yet....

If he is uncircumcised, then using the foreskin to avoid chafing with the hand is easy.

This topic makes me both cringe and laugh.  I suppose you had this coming though, you just don't masturbate with a tuna jar.

I see what you did there

I see what you did there
Because someone would have to had taken a potato peeler to your eyes for you to not to.

Im going to laugh so hard if someone from your school finds out about this and starts calling you names.

If your not trolling, You're a complete handicap.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 09:35:33 AM by tails »

Well you have it partially cut off, just finish it.

How about instead you go see a loving doctor?

I'd make up some viable excuse as to how I cut my richard with glass.

I'd probably say something like this:

"I ate tuna before taking a shower, and I set the jar up on a shelf. When I got out of the shower, I slipped on something, and my hand hit the jar as I was falling, and it landed on my richard and shattered."

This way, the embarrasment of masturbating is gone.