Poll

Do you like pack?

Epic
Good
It's ok...
bad
Horrible

Author Topic: Kashik's Map Pack! (New Map!)  (Read 44075 times)

It may look ugly but i bet its rly good for skiing,snowboarding, and for a sled :D.

I pity your parents, and your teachers. If you can't even create a sentence with proper-grammar and some decent spelling, then I'd suggest muting yourself for a little while. Break your fingers and cut your tongue perhaps?

So, in response to your statement-ish thing up there:
  • So you do know how to package? Tell me, what files do you have in that stuff map?
  • Your a bitch.
  • So you like unrealistic maps that are apparently inverted and make no logical sense at all? Mmh...
  • I make nice maps, that have been requested by many people playing on them on my server. And releasing them to get attention isn't my priority, I am learning more advanced stuff in the Mission Editor that your little mind can't even begin to comprehend.

I made a contest, few entered and won... and then on the horizon... a warrior!

Oasis has bested me in the Biggest 'Jerkface' of the forums!

No no no... you deserved it.

Btw -  No offense, but I didn't feel you were worth the time it would have taken to DRAW something incriminating and mean.

Very Unatural

'Unnatural'

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/unnatural
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 02:49:19 PM by Jerkface »

Btw -  No offense, but I didn't feel you were worth the time it would have taken to DRAW something incriminating and mean.

'Unnatural'

Who the hell are you?

Have you even looked outside, ever? This map looks like a complete stuff sack, so I responded in the most appropriate way possible.

And, since I am not worth your time, I hope you go burn in the non-existent hell.

Who the hell are you?

Have you even looked outside, ever? This map looks like a complete stuff sack, so I responded in the most appropriate way possible.

And, since I am not worth your time, I hope you go burn in the non-existent hell.
Hey Jerkface...it's about time you go sit in a corner and cry.

Oasis, kurly, pi, corbierre, and aware14 are the only sane people in this topic. Oasis is not a jerkface because he is not blind.

Hey Jerkface...it's about time you go sit in a corner and cry.
That'd be a sign of depression, and clearly you are the depressed/emo one.
Oasis, kurly, pi, corbierre, and aware14 are the only sane people in this topic. Oasis is not a jerkface because he is not blind.
I don't get that last part. But thanks?

That'd be a sign of depression, and clearly you are the depressed/emo one.I don't get that last part. But thanks?
He's saying that you're not stupid just because you can tell it's a bad map.

I think its ok, but the shores look un-natural.

You and zachn12 should stop releasing maps.
ZEA ARE UGLY!

Grass doesn't usually grow right next to ocean water. You should also learn interiors and static shapes and make a rock here and there.

New map, now its kind-of-a map pack

I laugh at people looking for realism in a game. At least the first map isn't a generic random island map.

I laugh at people looking for realism in a game. At least the first map isn't a generic random island map.
Yeah, it's just a stuff map that a 3 year old could create.

Anyways, the 2nd map is better but still not very decent at all.

'Unnatural'