Poll

Do you like pack?

Epic
Good
It's ok...
bad
Horrible

Author Topic: Kashik's Map Pack! (New Map!)  (Read 43017 times)

You have unrealistic qualities, you might want to say it's "Alien world" or something.

Alien worlds do not look like that. Believe me, you can clearly tell that no planet would form in any way shape or form like that.

Plus too, nature never makes straight lines. (Which could be bullstuff, but who the hell knows)

Then god said,
"Throw thy map into recycle binith!"

What a pack!

The shores look unnatural.
i think it looks cool. its good for bases in da water.

Wth are you smoking?

The 2nd map is Ok..the first is beyond hideous.

1st map..you used Square Brush Not Smart..
      1st map..Dirt and snow do not mix here..
The 2nd map is ok, it uses ok shores but again..

The shores look unnatural.

2/5 for 1st 3/5 for second.

Added April-26-2010: Ok.

1st, have you let people try this, like 10-2- or 30? If lets say 5, that isn`t good enouugh. I shall explain tips for future maps..

1 - When building shores/beaches, do grass first, sand won`t be needed if you change Flatlands grass to sand.

2 - The box tool i never use because it makes almost anything i touch good. To begin i`d stay away from it and use a Soft, Round brush.

Do lock this topic if you don`t enjoy flame for lunch..
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 08:46:11 PM by A Twig »

There are two things to say here. 1. The textures absolutely SUCK. 2. Take a hike!
Seriously. It will let you get a view of what things SHOULD look like.

"I came, I saw, I vomited all over my keyboard."
-Julius Caesar

But in all seriousness, have you ever played on another map? Do any of those maps even slightly resemble this stuff? My god the Pluto V.2 Map was better then this.

Next time, go look outside and notice that nature does not produce straight perfect lines and that mountains aren't Huge cylinders. Plus, I doubt you know anything on packaging, good thing you used Default Textures! Also, please learn to relight.

Nice try, but come back later.

Edit: Something else I just noticed, why the hell are the mountain tops dirt? You do know the higher you get, the colder it is, so the more likely it is to snow up on-top.

flat mountains are called mesa's

i Givw you a  :panda: for the panda gets a  :cookie: an  :iceCream:

Polar land is to square.... The other one is kinda good still deciding if i will dl

pretty cool...like the first one better.

pretty cool...like the first one better.

Way to bump some of the most awful maps on Blockland...

I'd say this was FAIL.

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  :cookieMonster: < I LOVE KOOKIEZ!!!

I think I just hurled. Why did you bump this starfish.