Poll

Do you like pack?

Epic
Good
It's ok...
bad
Horrible

Author Topic: Kashik's Map Pack! (New Map!)  (Read 44535 times)

ColladaIslands looks good but the other one looks HORRIBLE!!!

Collada islands is pretty good. Just make the shores look a bit more natural, and a good RPG map!

the snow one reminds me of a place from spirit tracks kinda : /

Collada islands is nice but the other ones is just Ew.

"I came, I saw, I vomited all over my keyboard."
-Julius Caesar

But in all seriousness, have you ever played on another map? Do any of those maps even slightly resemble this stuff? My god the Pluto V.2 Map was better then this.

Next time, go look outside and notice that nature does not produce straight perfect lines and that mountains aren't Huge cylinders. Plus, I doubt you know anything on packaging, good thing you used Default Textures! Also, please learn to relight.

Nice try, but come back later.

Edit: Something else I just noticed, why the hell are the mountain tops dirt? You do know the higher you get, the colder it is, so the more likely it is to snow up on-top.

Ignore this critic, critics are often hippocrits, and you can create whatever you like, just don't release stuffty stuff to the internet, or you might receive some flaming from people like Oasis. On a lighter note, very good maps, I like them very much - could be good for a DM game.

The second one looks....

... pretty good.

i know this is late but  i just have to:

On a lighter note, very good maps, I like them very much - could be good for a DM game.

pssh. your just saying that to make him feel good..... either that or you dont know what the planet earth looks like on the OUSIDE.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:07:38 PM by Blockomanian »

What a pack!

The shores look unnatural.
No, square is nature's new favorite shape.

PolarLand looks so awkward.

The other map doesn't look as bad.

Yeah, it's just a stuff map that a 3 year old could create.

Anyways, the 2nd map is better but still not very decent at all.

oasis your a jerk i bet your parents dont give a forget about you! your just a fat ugly bitch who lays around all day watching tv eating chips. GET YOUR FAT ASS UP FROM THE COUCH AND DO SOMTHING WITH YOUR LIFE YOU LAZY BITCH!!!!!!!

Nice bump

and theres something called "opinion"

-snip-

pssh. your just saying that to make him feel good..... either that or you dont know what the planet earth looks like on the OUSIDE.

Actually I do like these,

and theres something called "opinion"

because it doesn't matter what Planet Earth looks like, because these are blockland maps, not real life interpretations.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 03:25:43 AM by Dominator »

for a beginner this is ok... collada is pretty good but polar land well... Hmm... how do i put this nicely??? it...it well, IT LOOKS HORRIBLE :panda:but not to horrible but im dl cus my bro wnts more maps

PolarLand needs more rounded edges,around water and around most everything...