Author Topic: Playstation move.  (Read 7197 times)

people should learn that you dont need to swing hard :D
and/or do need to put on the wrist strap.

Isn't the thing supposed to be named the Arc?

PS3 thing is a loving carrot.

I'd rather buy this and support sony than buy a wii and support nintendo.

-Snip-
I meant that as in supporting Sony.
What i'm saying is it would be cool if sony found a way to invent a new motion controlled play method, that doesn't use a camera or using a remote.
There's probably no other way, though, sadly.

Stop talking stuff about Nintendo they have the best games :I I don't even really play my other consoles besides the computer.


Think about it, they practically started all this video game stuff.

Stop talking stuff about Nintendo they have the best games :I I don't even really play my other consoles besides the computer.


Think about it, they practically started all this video game stuff.
They didn't actually invent gaming, but they did a stuffload of help to stop the gaming crash of the 80's.

There are diffrences, i can see that.
But the concept seems pretty similar.
But what i really dislike is that corporate reviewers of the new control method usually claim it as an original revoloutionary idea.
it tracks the motion via camera instead of other things,

and besides, nintendo isnt getting much use out of that wiimote

it tracks the motion via camera instead of other things,

and besides, nintendo isnt getting much use out of that wiimote
It does? i see.
I do admit the sensor bar can be a pain at times.
And i believe the blue part at the end is what the camera "Recieves"
That's why it's so out of place.

Reminds me of the Nes Zapper's method.

Lets take a step Ahead Chef Excellences.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUnur-JwDNU

People need to learn not to stand 3 feet infront of their TV while playing their Wii
and to use the wrist strap like it says so WHILE YOU ARE  PLAYING THE GAME.

Isn't the thing supposed to be named the Arc?
Yep, sony unveiled it all named the move, so then they can later say "Olol, ur rong!"  Arc was a possible name. 

invent a new motion controlled play method


microsoft has with project natal



Didn't the PS2 have some type of Playstation Eye that was motion sensored...