Author Topic: Playstation move.  (Read 7199 times)

See anything similar here?


I'm using the black wii remote picture to give you a pretty good idea of what i mean.
Now, i own a PS3, and i'm satisfied with it, but come on, sony, why can't you think of a more creative idea for motion control other than holding remotes?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 08:59:14 AM by Aphtonites »

I see several major differences that most people would normally look over because they're too busy thinking "OMG SONY IS STEALING IDEAS AGAIN!"

There are diffrences, i can see that.
But the concept seems pretty similar.
But what i really dislike is that corporate reviewers of the new control method usually claim it as an original revoloutionary idea.

But the concept seems pretty similar.
Everyone stole from the guy who invented Pong. Sue the bastards.


that round thing looks stupid but i want to eat it

Seriously, what is that round blue thing?

Seriously, what is that round blue thing?
I believe it was orignially called the  Playstation wand at one time.
may be connected.

nintendo have been motion controlling and using wireless controllers since the nes :o

The PlayStation Motion control is via a camera and the bright blue Sphere is the origin of the sensing.
but come on, sony, why can't you think of a more creative idea for motion control other than holding remotes?
Are you dumb or just handicapped, "You mean you have to use your hands?, thats like a baby's toy!" Of course its going to involve your god damn hands like using a remote. Hold on let me just use my mind powers to play consoles. Oh yeah, The Eye Toy was horrible.

To be honest I think it'll be alot more fun then the Wii's considering there will be sword and shield games where we can go nuts caving up monster how ever we like, Wii is orientated around Family's/children so there games are weak. PS3 is a real man's machine.

 Yeah this makes sense, Sony might be stealing from Nintnedo, but here's the thing.


Sony doesn't suck richard and sell themselves out to stuffty game companys.

I'm not saying PS3 is the Pwnzors, just that Nintendo Sucks richard.


Alot of richard.

Big loving erect snake.

inb4 people post pics of their broken TV screens

inb4 people post pics of their broken TV screens
Lets take a step Ahead Chef Excellences.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUnur-JwDNU

Lets take a step Ahead Chef Excellences.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUnur-JwDNU
I replayed the slo-mo thing at the end at least 50 times just now.
I have no idea why.

people should learn that you dont need to swing hard :D