Author Topic: Playstation move.  (Read 7198 times)

No stuff. You just fueled more fanboy arguments.  Just face it, you're an xbox fanboy.
I believe PC is better than xbox, but I guess that means I'm an xbox fanboy. The reason I play more xbox games is due to the fact that my computer isn't that great and I prefer my living room and a controller over sitting at a desk. However, soon I'll be hooking my PC up to a projector, and I'm moving some money in order to get some new parts for it. Then, I'll get a gamepad and I'll be all set.
Can't play a game sitting at a desk when you have friends and/or girls over, but I'm not sure how much you'd know about those.

makin it all kid friendly and stuff
Doesn't that suit you?

I believe PC is better than xbox, but I guess that means I'm an xbox fanboy. The reason I play more xbox games is due to the fact that my computer isn't that great and I prefer my living room and a controller over sitting at a desk. However, soon I'll be hooking my PC up to a projector, and I'm moving some money in order to get some new parts for it. Then, I'll get a gamepad and I'll be all set.
Can't play a game sitting at a desk when you have friends and/or girls over, but I'm not sure how much you'd know about those. Doesn't that suit you?
kid friendly meaning there are only 2 FPS's
a few adventure games
and the rest is barbie and mysims

the virtual console is the best thing about it

However, soon I'll be hooking my PC up to a projector, and I'm moving some money in order to get some new parts for it. Then, I'll get a gamepad and I'll be all set.
So you're just spending a lot on an xbox.

Can't play a game sitting at a desk when you have friends and/or girls over, but I'm not sure how much you'd know about those.
Try harder next time ;)

So you're just spending a lot on an xbox.
Yes. Instead of buying the parts to a computer, upgrading it, then buying ports of games, I just buy the game to a console I already have. It's not about the xbox, it's that I don't really have an alternative that's as big as the xbox. PS3 doesn't suit me, and I own a Wii, and only use it for Gamecube games anyway. I really wish I could get all the games that I have on xbox and just play them using a single PC.

Yes. Instead of buying the parts to a computer, upgrading it, then buying ports of games, I just buy the game to a console I already have. It's not about the xbox, it's that I don't really have an alternative that's as big as the xbox. PS3 doesn't suit me, and I own a Wii, and only use it for Gamecube games anyway. I really wish I could get all the games that I have on xbox and just play them using a single PC.
Why do you need an alternative?  You're playing the same loving thing on the same loving controller.  There's no point in getting a better pc then!

I believe PC is better than xbox, but I guess that means I'm an xbox fanboy. The reason I play more xbox games is due to the fact that my computer isn't that great and I prefer my living room and a controller over sitting at a desk. However, soon I'll be hooking my PC up to a projector, and I'm moving some money in order to get some new parts for it. Then, I'll get a gamepad and I'll be all set.
Can't play a game sitting at a desk when you have friends and/or girls over, but I'm not sure how much you'd know about those. Doesn't that suit you?
thanks alot man
Now i have even more goals to accomplish

Why do you need an alternative?  You're playing the same loving thing on the same loving controller.  There's no point in getting a better pc then!
What in the hell are you even arguing about

I'm telling you that you're wasting your money if you don't use a desk.

I've always associated apple and nintendo in my head for some reason so if apple was thinking about creating a console they should instead absorb nintendo into their corporation. they certainly have the money for it.

"Only once does a gaming console come that's so revolutionary..."
"You just swing it, it's just natural"

I believe it was orignially called the  Playstation wand at one time.
may be connected.
Eye toy demo.
I has it.

No stuff. You just fueled more fanboy arguments.  Just face it, you're an xbox fanboy.
Said the playstation fanboy to the neutral guy.

Cool now more girls will have ps3s.
Even more if the controllers vibrate.

I predict that when it comes out, it'll be flamed.

Well, in a way, they aren't COPYING the Wii.
What else is a motion controller supposed to be?

I could picture a motion controller like an arc, but meh...