Author Topic: Playstation move.  (Read 7201 times)

Apple should make a console.
The outcoming would be intressting if they would keep the 1 button concept


I think their controller would be atair based


no it didn't, even your wiki there explains that.
dumb ass.

also we are not talking about who had the first brown townog. your missing the point completely.
even the 64 didn't have dual stick for modern 3d motion control. the 64 even had games coming out that used the yellow dpad to move cam. very awkward and already outdated.

yuki fail
N64
Retail availability   JP June 23, 1996[1]
NA September 26, 1996[1]
PAL March 1, 1997[1]
Dualshock
Retail availability   May 1998

But, I guess I am missing the point. You're accusing other companies of 'copying' a controller design (Buttons on right, movement on left, triggers).
So, wait, you mean they're doing fundamental business techniques? (i.e. taking an idea that works and improving it) No way, there's just no way businesses would use business techniques, that's just dumb.

This is coming from the company who hasn't changed their controller design in like 15 years.
oh damn, its bad to not change, copy others, or reinvent the industry?

but on the other hand you think its just another clone... you confuse yourself



all my comments were in reply to your bashing of an unoriginal PS.
when the xbox is even more guilty of it then any company. your fan-boyism blinds you.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 05:46:40 PM by Bisjac »

Sony Hasnt changed their controller much over the years, so its easier for people to switch from PS1->Ps2->Ps3

Xbox and Nintendo have changed so much over the years

i like to explore new stuff so I don't mind and actually think that nintendo had the best controllers. all of them were conformtable and easy to use.

I'd say my favorite controller is the 360 controller, then the game cube, I dislike the PS ones.

oh damn, its bad to not change, copy others, or reinvent the industry?

but on the other hand you think its just another clone... you confuse yourself



all my comments were in reply to your bashing of an unoriginal PS.
when the xbox is even more guilty of it then any company. your fan-boyism blinds you.
If you think I'm an xbox fanboy, you'd be wrong. I find there is a lot to dislike about the Xbox. It's merely a preference. I dislike the other two consoles more than I like the xbox.

I dislike the other two consoles more than I like the xbox.
No stuff. You just fueled more fanboy arguments.  Just face it, you're an xbox fanboy.

I think it is pretty apparent that yuki is an xbox fanboy

no it didn't, even your wiki there explains that.
dumb ass.

also we are not talking about who had the first brown townog. your missing the point completely.
even the 64 didn't have dual stick for modern 3d motion control. the 64 even had games coming out that used the yellow dpad to move cam. very awkward and already outdated.

yuki fail
Didn't you move with the yellow dpad and you aim with the control stick?

I think it is pretty apparent that yuki is an xbox fanboy
Yeah, remember his old "reviews" Xbox firmware got the best score.

Yeah, remember his old "reviews" Xbox firmware got the best score.
xbox looks cool
ps is cool
and wii is for kids, except for RE4 and zelda and mario and maybe SSBB

Imagine if Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft would make a console together!
It would be obsolete, expensive, and explode in your face.

and wii is for kids, except for RE4 and zelda and mario and maybe SSBB
Go jump off a cliff.

Go jump off a cliff.
I dislike my wii
I like nintendo, it is just that I dont like what they are doing with their system.
makin it all kid friendly and stuff :cookieMonster: