Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 130947 times)

I understand. Yes I add special effects to the build, not the movie.
Ok, then you're a set builder.

2 days left to inform us that you're alive.
Come on people!

EDIT: Hey, Freeze. What's your vote for Cinder?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:43:21 AM by Hellriot »

EDIT: Hey, Freeze. What's your vote for Cinder?
If he can make the story into a script then I will give my answer.

So when exactly are we planning on film....

are you accepting App,s right now unlike FrostbitFilms i was apping for them but then i got tired of waiting

Yes. We need the branch you are applying for, your ID, in-game name, and some of your past work, please.

Name: Br4nd0n (ingame and Forum)

BL_ID: 11956

Talents: Acting,Set building,especialy in military related stuff,

Reason For Applying: i realy want to join a clan and a video making clan sounds like fun

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for: i have no experience in any video making what so evah

sorry if app is not detailed enoug but i was busy

Brandon, we're kind of loaded on actors. If your set building is good, then you can get in as both set building, and acting.

Or, if we're low on actors after the inactive people are removed, then you will be accepted as an actor. As of right now, we don't need any more actors.

Freeze, he's already written it. Click the quote, and it will take you to the story.
-Snip-

Brandon, we're kind of loaded on actors. If your set building is good, then you can get in as both set building, and acting.

Or, if we're low on actors after the inactive people are removed, then you will be accepted as an actor. As of right now, we don't need any more actors.

Freeze, he's already written it. Click the quote, and it will take you to the story.
ill go for builder i like building (i wanna be an actor so i can shoot people) remember anything military ill do basicly

also i havve a steam if you need it its [WDZ]CHEEZ-ITz

I know but that's a story. I need him to turn the story into a script.

Look...

One day a man called Bob fell off a cliff - Story

*Bob walks in and then falls off cliff* - Script

So I need him to change the story into a script.