Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 129270 times)

Guys I am a bit worried. I think I might be banned for saying who cares to something inside Drama but directed at something outside drama.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=115550.0

Do you guys think I will get banned?

Guys I am a bit worried. I think I might be banned for saying who cares to something inside Drama but directed at something outside drama.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=115550.0

Do you guys think I will get banned?
Unless everyone reports it, i REALLY doubt you will be banned.

EDIT: Do you need a app too apply?

Name: Funinabox

BL_ID: 15284

Talents: Moderate Eventing, Mild Film Editing

Reason For Applying: I feel like helping a filming clan, and this looks like one of the best out there.

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for: Generally with bot events i can make a lot of bots, and as long as i have the needed event addons, i can make some pretty neat stuff.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 11:07:53 AM by funinabox »

Can we please see an example of your eventing?

Can we please see an example of your eventing?
I Agree

Name:
Darerd

BL_ID:

Talents:
Voice acting, acting

Reason For Applying:
For voice acting, I know how to put an accent on my tongue and play it out smoothly.
I was never one of those kind of guys who are really skippy.

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for:
For voice acting, I have imitated a lot of voices from movies, etc. and my friends say that I'm pretty good at it, so maybe I could get a job voice acting.
Whenever I saw a filming server without a password I would join it. I have been in about 3 or 4 different filming servers(for about 2 hours) and only made about 5 mistakes.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 06:35:04 PM by darerd »

I say yes.
Same. I'll add you to the list.

I say yes.Yes to the physical acting. Give us an example of your voice for the voice acting.
We actually have enough physical actors. I can put him down for acting, but only if he passes with voice acting.

I'm baaaaaaaaack. Did ya miss me? :D I guess "I didn't really miss the filming after all. Good. :)

Yes to the physical acting. Give us an example of your voice for the voice acting.
I'll get it on tomorrow Nevermind, I don't have a good enough microphone for it. I just realized it's pretty quiet.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 06:33:49 PM by darerd »

I'mma Stick the model in and test this a sec.

EDIT: Oi, you didn't export it as a .DTS file!

EDITX2: FYI: That means that I can't use the model. It doesn't work :c
Sorry, I'll do it now.

Okay, here it is:

Download

Tell me if it's sized wrong, I have no way of knowing unless you tell me.

We should start filming >->

We should start filming >->

You know what? I personally think we should get a filmer first.