Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 129229 times)

Sweet. Can't wait. Assuming that all gets done by...let's see...tomorrow at noon, when would the filming start? I'm leaving for vacation on Wednesday and not coming back until Sunday...so I may not be able to participate :( Although...if there's WiFi where I'm staying I may just be able to.

Ah, the beach... anyone here ever been to Oqunquit, Maine?

Should I make model for bag? Or did someone beat me to it?

Oh yeah that reminds me, I'm going to BrickWorld in Chicago this week, I think Friday. I'll be gone for 2-3 days.
You've done well mah boi
:D
I don't think so...

That's not really a straight answer. Yes or no.

Yes you should.

Okeydokey, getting started now. I should have it done in about an hour, freeze.

Sorry about my inactivity the past 4 days. The internet was out. One of the lines went bad on the telephone pole. The guys took forever to come here, and fix it.

Well, got to go to work. Bye, guys! Love you guys!

Sorry about my inactivity the past 4 days. The internet was out. One of the lines went bad on the telephone pole. The guys took forever to come here, and fix it.

Well, got to go to work. Bye, guys! Love you guys!
See ya later honey!

Model is done. Pics:

Download

(Includes updated model in .ms3d and a burlap texture for the sack)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 10:48:16 AM by Treynolds416 »

Nice model, Trey. So is this going to look like one of those heists from old cartoons? I usually only see a money bag in something like that. Maybe we can do an old western bank heist.

Nice model, Trey. So is this going to look like one of those heists from old cartoons? I usually only see a money bag in something like that. Maybe we can do an old western bank heist.
We have got the script if you want it?

I could make a duffel bag as well, it would look more "modern". You could have a buncha moneybags sitting in the vault and then the robber walks out of the building with the money in his duffel.

I could make a duffel bag as well, it would look more "modern". You could have a buncha moneybags sitting in the vault and then the robber walks out of the building with the money in his duffel.
Nah. What you've done is ok.

I'mma Stick the model in and test this a sec.

EDIT: Oi, you didn't export it as a .DTS file!

EDITX2: FYI: That means that I can't use the model. It doesn't work :c
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 05:52:32 PM by Zloff »