Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 129235 times)

It was mostly a joke, you know. That's why I spoke in all caps.
It didn't seem like a joke...

I still haven't gotten accepted yet?

I still haven't gotten accepted yet?
Assuming you're getting accepted at all.

Name: [Wehrmacht] (forums and in-game)
BLID: 8890
Reason: Got nothing better to do.
Experience: Really good at terrain-building and just building in general
Other: I can play only on weekends until school ends in like 8 days. You can notify me either in-game, or PM me. I have RTB. I will not check this post again, so PM or talk to me.

Oh, crap.

Talents: ACTING

NINJAEDIT.

I like all of the ideas, but I need to know which one we are actually doing so I can get building, if we want to stay on schedule.
Answer?

Name: Zloff

BL_ID: 12879

Talents: Building*, acting

Reason For Applying: Hey, I've been clan-less for quite awhile now, and I really like making things that are actually going to be useful and appreciated by many people. Oh, and I live in Michigan, so we live in the same timezone.

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for: I want to be an architect when I get older, and building on BL is like drawing blueprints, only 3D, so I am pretty great at building. I am also even better at eventing, so if you need any special effects that would include events, I could help with that too. As for the acting, I would probably be best with an acting part that doesn't include a giant script(I don't have the best memory).

*My building styles include modern, industrial and futuristic.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 02:28:28 PM by Zloff »

Hey hellriot. I just wanted to let you know that im going to refresh my app. :I

School is out for me as of today so I have PLENTY of free time to act or make a script or whatever the heck you need me for (if at all :P).

My PC is close to being fixed, and until then I can use the computer I'm using now-it has Blockland installed on it so it should be no prob. Unless, of course, someone else wants to use the PC. then it's a problem!

Hellriot can you please add to the branches building and eventing to show some of your work cause I feel like every time I have to say "Can we please see some of your work?"

Remember we need...

Filmer
Editor
Agent 1
Agent 2
Agent 3
Zombie 1
Zombie 2
Zombie 3
Zombie 4
Builder
Eventer (Need to be able to make it so an explosion ONLY blows the door off.)
Truck Driver Stunt Man

When we get this movie done we need to decide whether to make the space movie or the zombie movie.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 03:05:23 AM by Freeze »

I can't remember, did I already sign up for this one? I don't think I did.
If not, throw me in as one of the zombies, I guess.

I can't remember, did I already sign up for this one? I don't think I did.
If not, throw me in as one of the zombies, I guess.
You didn't. Signing you up for zombie 1 and sending you the script.

Filmer
Editor
Agent 1
Agent 2
Agent 3
Zombie 1
Zombie 2
Zombie 3
Zombie 4
Builder
Eventer (Need to be able to make it so an explosion ONLY blows the door off.)
Truck Driver Stunt Man

Ohai Freeze, can you check my application post since you're a clan moderator, or does Hellriot have to do that?

Ohai Freeze, can you check my application post since you're a clan moderator, or does Hellriot have to do that?
Can you show us some of your work please?