Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 129253 times)

I would like to know why.

Even though he apologized, I still don't like him for going into Big Brother's account.

Even though he apologized, I still don't like him for going into Big Brother's account.
I thought the whole point of being a moderator is to say yes or no based on there application not based on past experiences.

Double Post Bump

I am gonna start writing a script so we get get active. Now.

I have an idea, if I may. How about a really cool heist. Kind of like mission impossible, except there's no stealth whatsoever. They blow the doors off (Which I can event) grab the money, and then go into a chase scene. Simple yet effectiveAND AWESOME!

Ok.

There's a heist on a bank with one guy but with another two talking to him on his com. He gets in by blowing the door off. He gets the money but then the alarm is set off and four doors open at each side of the room and one zombie from each door start walking towards him slowly. He then uses a zip wire (Hookshot) to get out through the roof. He is on a fifty story skyscraper and then sees a bicycle. He hops on with the money and rides off the roof. The guy then lands in a truck/van with the other two guys in it and they drive away with zombies chasing after the van.

That's the main story so far. Is it ok?

Ok.

There's a heist on a bank with one guy but with another two talking to him on his com. He gets in by blowing the door off. He gets the money but then the alarm is set off and four doors open at each side of the room and one zombie from each door start walking towards him slowly. He then uses a zip wire (Hookshot) to get out through the roof. He is on a fifty story skyscraper and then sees a bicycle. He hops on with the money and rides off the roof. The guy then lands in a truck/van with the other two guys in it and they drive away with zombies chasing after the van.

That's the main story so far. Is it ok?

Love it.

I'm with Skip on this one. I'd like to do a documentary of a viral outbreak. Record episodes of the outbreak getting worse, and then finally, lots of blood, gunfire, and things that go boom. Along with a bit of epic music, dramatic slow motion scenes, and even more things that go boom.

I'm with Skip on this one. I'd like to do a documentary of a viral outbreak. Record episodes of the outbreak getting worse, and then finally, lots of blood, gunfire, and things that go boom. Along with a bit of epic music, dramatic slow motion scenes, and even more things that go boom.
Yey.

We will do both.

Double Post

I have just written the script for
-snip-

I wrote it first because they asked first. The sooner we get this one finished the sooner we can get onto the zombie documentary. Here are the parts...

Filmer
Editor
Agent 1
Agent 2
Agent 3
Zombie 1
Zombie 2
Zombie 3
Zombie 4
Builder
Eventer (Need to be able to make it so an explosion ONLY blows the door off.)
Truck Driver Stunt Man

I am the builder and the stunt truck driver. If you think you want to help PM me for the script and you can see what part you want.

I would like to join:

Name: Ticonderoga

BL_ID: 17427

Talents: Acting, un-detailed set building

Reason for applying: i love making videos, and this seems like the best clan for the sort.

Experience: I have never made any real films on Blockland, but am good at following scripts as I performed in school theater.