Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 129241 times)

Hi! Here's my application - there's really nothing else to say about that but here it is! :

Name: Musicguy16

BL_ID: 18754

Talents: Acting, writing scripts (I've never wrote a play or anything like that but I'm willing to try), and building. I'm mostly good at random objects like a shoe or something.

Reason For Applying: Although I'm not the most experienced person I'm willing to learn and will be hard-working for these videos (By the way I'm loving the Coffee Blockhead one xD)

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for: I have been in a few although they are not the best out there. I've been in a spy one which was pretty short and I've just been a back-up actor in an Assassin's Creed video (I played a cop). For writing scripts I haven't had much experiences writing them but I am a pretty decent writer.

Name: CinderTheCat (BL and Forums)

BL_ID: 7049

Talents: Acting, Building, Script Writing

Reason For Applying: I like movies. Who doesn't?

Experience for the branch/branches in which your applying for: I'm an excellent builder (to my taste) and I absolutely love to roleplay. Honestly, the script writing, it could really help practice for writing my new book, Catisphies. I even took the time to write a Prologue.

Off Topic: I just realized. New Jersey isn't New and its not wearing a Jersey! Go figure!

K. I'll send you the build when it's done.

Good. I cannot join or host any servers at this time due to my piece of stuff PC, so you can give me the DL and I'll edit it and give it back.

I thought the whole point of being a moderator is to say yes or no based on there application not based on past experiences.

Well damn ...you don't have to be so uptight :I

Name: CinderTheCat (BL and Forums)

BL_ID: 7049

Talents: Acting, Building, Script Writing

Reason For Applying: I like movies. Who doesn't?

Experience for the branch/branches in which your applying for: I'm an excellent builder (to my taste) and I absolutely love to roleplay. Honestly, the script writing, it could really help practice for writing my new book, Catisphies. I even took the time to write a Prologue.

Off Topic: I just realized. New Jersey isn't New and its not wearing a Jersey! Go figure!
If i were the leader i would not accept you i know your history and you have anger issues also you post in an application Off topic?!
Are you crazy?and the reason you apply is because you like movies?You could have shown some of your work

Hopefully I'll be able to get my pc de-bugged so i can play blockland again. I call Agent 2 unless someone else wants it or I don't have my pc de-bugged by filming time. sorry!
Mind if someone else does it? It's just that two other people want the part. Want me to put you down as agent 3?

Me be Agent 2 Please.
King of Losers asked first in a PM saying he will read the script and then say if he wants Agent 2 or Zombie 1. If he says he wants Zombie 1 you can be agent 2 but if he says he wants to be agent 2 you will have to be a physical zombie. K? I am also sending you the script.

Filmer
Editor
Agent 1
Agent 2
Agent 3
Zombie 1
Zombie 2
Zombie 3
Zombie 4
Builder
Eventer (Need to be able to make it so an explosion ONLY blows the door off.)
Truck Driver Stunt Man

Fixed I think.

Are you crazy?and the reason you apply is because you like movies?You could have shown some of your work
Your not a moderator. Sorry can you please show me your app again so I can make comments about it? No? Didn't think so. Now please don't be mean to anyones app again. Sorry to be stern but I just don't think that that was in order. If your going to make a bad comment on someone's app please use constructive criticism.

-snip-
Can you show us a smallish build and either a start of a script or a small finished script please.

-snip-
Can you show us a smallish build and either a start of a script or a small finished script please

Evan did I send you the script?

I don't really care who I play, as long as I can be a part of it ;) I'll even settle for being some behind-the-scenes person. But that may not be such a good idea, because my strength in acting, not so much anything else  :panda:

I don't really care who I play, as long as I can be a part of it ;) I'll even settle for being some behind-the-scenes person. But that may not be such a good idea, because my strength in acting, not so much anything else  :panda:
You are agent 3 now.

Name: rockslide26

BL_ID: 13841

Talents: Building, Eventing

Reason For Applying: I just want to help in any building/eventing related way that I can :D

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for: Building/eventing

Name: rockslide26

BL_ID: 13841

Talents: Building, Eventing

Reason For Applying: I just want to help in any building/eventing related way that I can :D

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for: Building/eventing

NO, U

IS MAI JOB, GET OUT!!!!

Name: SirLancelot

BL_ID: 3824

Talents:  Acting, Construction, Events

Reason For Applying: I want to be in some movies..  Why else?

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for:  I was in a concert video.  It never got posted.. but I it was cool.  I built the stage, including events that brought me up through the center of the stage, and timed emitters to correspond with the music.  It wasn't a clan build, just a server that was making a concert.  I'd like to do more.