Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 129269 times)

I'M BACK! But I'm at my nana's. BUT I WILL BE BACK HOME BY TOMMOROW!

@The apps

Can you show us some of your work.

Name: SirLancelot

BL_ID: 3824

Talents:  Acting, Construction, Events

Reason For Applying: I want to be in some movies..  Why else?

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for:  I was in a concert video.  It never got posted.. but I it was cool.  I built the stage, including events that brought me up through the center of the stage, and timed emitters to correspond with the music.  It wasn't a clan build, just a server that was making a concert.  I'd like to do more. 

NOTE TO ALL FUTURE APPLYEES:

THERE ALREADY IS ENOUGH BUILDERS/EVENTERS. WE NEED NO MORE. GO AWAY.

NOTE TO ALL FUTURE APPLYEES:

THERE ALREADY IS ENOUGH BUILDERS/EVENTERS. WE NEED NO MORE. GO AWAY.

He is Applying for Acting too.

Well then he can apply just for acting, I was just saying not to app for building/eventing.

Name: SirLancelot

BL_ID: 3824

Talents:  Acting

Reason For Applying: I want to be in some movies..  Why else?

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for:  I was in a concert video.  It never got posted.. but I it was cool.  I built the stage, including events that brought me up through the center of the stage, and timed emitters to correspond with the music.  It wasn't a clan build, just a server that was making a concert.  I'd like to do more. 

When will I know if I'm accepted and when is our next movie?

When will I know if I'm accepted and when is our next movie?
Your application needs approval from the clan moderators. Freeze currently isn't here. Skip, and Evan are the only 2 here at the moment. If it doesn't get approved or denied today, I'll go ahead and choose for them.

Our next movie would be whatever the scripters can come up with. I think Freeze is working on a bank heist. Skip wants to do a zombie based movie. I'd like to do a zombie outbreak documentary.

One I've been thinking of, is a space movie, but it's a huge ship transporting live human experiments. They end up breaking loose, and start killing crew members on the ship. It would look something like dead space.

Treynolds, who made you boss? He can app for whatever he wants. Sure he has less chance of getting in cause we have a lot of people doing those jobs already but if he can show us a great build with some kick ass events he still could get in. Your not a moderator, I am. Deal with it.

Well then I'll stick with applying for just acting, and if I do get in I could possibly build and event something to see if I could get added to those areas. 

timed emitters to correspond with the music
Duuuude...
I want to see that.

It takes time..  and I have to have the song we're using sent to me so i can time it right..  but it looked really cool.

Who here doesn't lag when recording at 50k bricks?

Treynolds, who made you boss? He can app for whatever he wants. Sure he has less chance of getting in cause we have a lot of people doing those jobs already but if he can show us a great build with some kick ass events he still could get in. Your not a moderator, I am. Deal with it.

It was mostly a joke, you know. That's why I spoke in all caps.

EDIT:
Your application needs approval from the clan moderators. Freeze currently isn't here. Skip, and Evan are the only 2 here at the moment. If it doesn't get approved or denied today, I'll go ahead and choose for them.

Our next movie would be whatever the scripters can come up with. I think Freeze is working on a bank heist. Skip wants to do a zombie based movie. I'd like to do a zombie outbreak documentary.

One I've been thinking of, is a space movie, but it's a huge ship transporting live human experiments. They end up breaking loose, and start killing crew members on the ship. It would look something like dead space.

I like all of the ideas, but I need to know which one we are actually doing so I can get building, if we want to stay on schedule.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 06:30:53 AM by Treynolds416 »