Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 129232 times)

I would like to join:

Name: Ticonderoga

BL_ID: 17427

Talents: Acting, un-detailed set building

Reason for applying: i love making videos, and this seems like the best clan for the sort.

Experience: I have never made any real films on Blockland, but am good at following scripts as I performed in school theater.
Can we see one of your builds?

I'll be Agent 1.
Sending the script.

Can we see one of your builds?

I could dig up somthing, Ill get back to you later today.

Hopefully I'll be able to get my pc de-bugged so i can play blockland again. I call Agent 2 unless someone else wants it or I don't have my pc de-bugged by filming time. sorry!

Making the door blow up is easy.
JVS Fakekill 5 seconds (BL).

Filmer
Editor
Agent 1 Physical
Agent 1 Voice
Agent 2 Physical
Agent 2 Voice
Agent 3 Physical
Agent 3 Voice
Zombie 1
Zombie 2
Zombie 3
Zombie 4
Builder
Eventer (Need to be able to make it so an explosion ONLY blows the door off.)
Truck Driver Stunt Man

Fixed.

Also, even if I don't get my dad's pc de-bugged in time, my laptop has it on it. I don't use it very often because it's old and decrepit-the hinge is broken, the pc is out of date, it's slow, but overall blockland works just fine on it. I'm pretty sure I'm still waiting for a ruling about my membership though. I just hope I can get in in time for the movie :) I can do agent 2 physical if needed.

Also, even if I don't get my dad's pc de-bugged in time, my laptop has it on it. I don't use it very often because it's old and decrepit-the hinge is broken, the pc is out of date, it's slow, but overall blockland works just fine on it. I'm pretty sure I'm still waiting for a ruling about my membership though. I just hope I can get in in time for the movie :) I can do agent 2 physical if needed.
Sending the script.

Eh will we start filming or something?

Eh will we start filming or something?

We need for people to take all the parts first.

We need for people to take all the parts first.

Lol ok but we shoulod have a dedi server

Lol ok but we shoulod have a dedi server
Why the hell would we need one?

Double Post

I have just written the script for

I wrote it first because they asked first. The sooner we get this one finished the sooner we can get onto the zombie documentary. Here are the parts...

Filmer
Editor
Agent 1
Agent 2
Agent 3
Zombie 1
Zombie 2
Zombie 3
Zombie 4
Builder
Eventer (Need to be able to make it so an explosion ONLY blows the door off.)
Truck Driver Stunt Man

I am the builder and the stunt truck driver. If you think you want to help PM me for the script and you can see what part you want.

Dibs on eventer. Hellriot can vouch for my mad skill.

Dibs on eventer. Hellriot can vouch for my mad skill.
K. I'll send you the build when it's done.

I would suggest people who want to be in the movie read the script first and then tell me what part they want.