Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 129268 times)

Hey I was wondering, since this isn't technically a clan and is a filming group, if It could be possible for me to join the clan that my friends are in. If I could, CFS is still my top priority.I can script(warning: I'm not the best). Plus, I could take the part as Zombie 4.
You are aloud to join as many clans as you want.
I can model pretty well. What do you need?
I can model.
I can script(warning: I'm not the best).
I need this.

You are aloud to join as many clans as you want.
I need this.
Oh really? Thanks for the info.
Plus, that would be easy for me to script. Is it just going to be a prop item?

Oh really? Thanks for the info.
Plus, that would be easy for me to script. Is it just going to be a prop item?
Just a prop. it doesn't need to do anything other than...

Look like a money bag
Be able to see invisible bricks when held

That's it. All you need to do is make it be able to see invisible bricks. The modeler can make it look like a money bag.

No.

EDIT: I am saying no to your app skaredy cat as well as you using props.

Those were sorta old movies and i didn't actually make them... I will make a better one, is that ok?

Those were sorta old movies and i didn't actually make them... I will make a better one, is that ok?
No.

No.

Sorry that was sorta confusing... i meant the build not the movie sorry.

Sorry that was sorta confusing... i meant the build not the movie sorry.
No.

That's it. All you need to do is make it be able to see invisible bricks. The modeler can make it look like a money bag.
I don't really get it. Like, make it so when you hold it, non-rendering bricks' outlines can be seen, like when you hold tools?

I don't really get it. Like, make it so when you hold it, non-rendering bricks' outlines can be seen, like when you hold tools?
Yes. Exactly that.

So I take it pretty much as soon as this prop is finished we can get together to start filming, right? Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

You guys are gonna have to change my name on the Member list to Eclipse.

So I take it pretty much as soon as this prop is finished we can get together to start filming, right? Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Filmer
Editor
Agent 1
Agent 2
Agent 3
Zombie 1
Zombie 2
Zombie 3
Zombie 4
Builder
Eventer (Need to be able to make it so an explosion ONLY blows the door off.)
Truck Driver Stunt Man

We need a filmer and Zombie 3 (I think has someone taken this part?) first. Also we need to finish the build and the prop. Then thats it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 03:18:23 PM by Freeze »

Yes. Exactly that.
K. Owait, I just finished the script in under... 5 minutes :cookieMonster: I just need the model now...

K. Owait, I just finished the script in under... 5 minutes :cookieMonster: I just need the model now...
You've done well mah boi