Pokémon: Black and White

Author Topic: Pokémon: Black and White  (Read 28269 times)

Nintendo should make their next generation of portable devices bigger. I would buy that stuff.

is the dsi xl not big enough?

why not just have one that cannot even fit in a purse, then maybe you'll stop complaining

why not stop making minor adjustments to the DS and make a new goddamn console >:(

why not stop making minor adjustments to the DS and make a new goddamn console >:(

3ds

Because it is cheaper and less effort to make minor adjustments >:(

Because consoles are dumb

Computers and handheld systems for when you're not near them are where it's at

3ds
It's still going to be the same thing, but you see it differently.
Because it is cheaper and less effort to make minor adjustments >:(
Bastards
Because consoles are dumb

Computers and handheld systems for when you're not near them are where it's at
Handheld console bro

the only reason Nintendo still has a fan base is because of nostalgia. and smash brothers.

I like nintendo because its more simpler and less of press X and L1 and R3 whilst doing a ratation of the D-pad to climb this ladder.

I like that too. but one thing i wish they would do is try to stop those god damn shovel ware games being released on their consoles. I think everyone has had enough of those god damned "It is for people who don't play videogames!" games. It is so stupid, no one is going to buy your god damned stuffty workout games that have been done before.

I'm actually going to use the water starter for this game. Just to piss people off because they hate it lol. Also, the grass starter looks like an starfish and the fire starter is something I don't bother with because it's nothing interesting.

I'm actually going to use the water starter for this game. Just to piss people off because they hate it lol. Also, the grass starter looks like an starfish and the fire starter is something I don't bother with because it's nothing interesting.

:C

Imo Grass>Water>Fire this time.

Nonono, the otter is foolish looking. Too many colors and a weird head.

Nonono, the otter is foolish looking. Too many colors and a weird head.
At least it isn't a grass starter that looks like a major asshat.