Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047606 times)

And you tell me this because...?

it's different to every gun i've ever seen.
also on the server the roofs gone in the government base

Maybe, maybe not.
Ok ok

Rage? Where?
I already decereased the damage because the crossbow felt overpowered...
Not really.
1000 radius and direct damage, 20 radius, that is enough to destroy a handful of tanks with one rocket. But still, one single tank survived over 20 of these...
No. This is not Black Ops.
If you are wondering: After releasing the pack you will be able to download colored textures for the reflex sights and scopes. Red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, pink and white.
Atm, the SKS.
I can't know everything, sorry.
Does it only work on the factory map?
No.

[Edit]
Munkey, next time at least make a playable minigame...

that      just asome

how about you post the a demo pack for test and we can make comets what needs work
Go to his server. Hes not realesing anything untill the whole things done.

Go to his server. Hes not realesing anything untill the whole things done.
How is your diarrhea going?

How is your diarrhea going?
O damn
Also, conpare the crossbow to the truvelo, they both have a four second reload time, and the truvelo has a higher damage, zoom, and velosity. The crossbow is 60 damage, making any body shot NOT a kill, but if it where 99, if that player had any damage at all, it would kill.

What is the default laser sight color?

And can you make the SKS a default option, and the M249 in the plaza? Then all the MG-spamming noobs would run to get it XD
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 04:11:59 PM by Celtic Wolf »

Make the direct damage 120, 15-20 radius and radius damage 80, I think having such high numbers forgets the actual damage up but I'm not sure, I tested these values with the default rocket and they work well.
The 40mm has already similar values.

it's different to every gun i've ever seen.
also on the server the roofs gone in the government base
For me it looks like someone mixed together two or more guns once again actually.

O damn
Also, conpare the crossbow to the truvelo, they both have a four second reload time, and the truvelo has a higher damage, zoom, and velosity. The crossbow is 60 damage, making any body shot NOT a kill, but if it where 99, if that player had any damage at all, it would kill.
Okay okay. 100 damage again -_-

What is the default laser sight color?

And can you make the SKS a default option, and the M249 in the plaza? Then all the MG-spamming noobs would run to get it XD
Was red, is now green. The SKS is already default.

You should really just make a topic in Coding Help to get this problem squashed, post the script for someone else to look at.

SKS is winrar. With my last shot I brought down the flag carrier, and GCat sniped anyone who tried to recover it. It respawned, but then got stolen again D:

Parents iPods can only go on forums but not BLOCKLAND aaaaaa