Author Topic: ►Portal is FREE - Last day!  (Read 23356 times)

can someone give me something entertaining for about 45 minutes? :3

Ha, I'm already on Level/Chamber/Whatevertheforget 15 :D

can someone give me something entertaining for about 45 minutes? :3
Sorry, I'm not gay. Go find someone else.

I see a rise in garry's mod sales.

Sorry, I'm not gay. Go find someone else.

well, you don't have to be so darn mean about it :(

Im getting it nao :D

I see a rise in garry's mod sales.

Portal is useless in Gmod, i only take the GCF's for the sounds and im hopefully going to debug the portal gun to make a working portal gun for gmod.

It says the server is overworked/down

It says the server is overworked/down
Running for me.

since its now out for free, I want my refund

anyone know a way to get my refund so I can get the game back for free

since its now out for free, I want my refund

anyone know a way to get my refund so I can get the game back for free
No.

Why would you want a refund?
Portal's fun but there's no reason to buy it alone considering you can beat it in like an hour and a half :v

Why would you want a refund?
Portal's fun but there's no reason to buy it alone considering you can beat it in like an hour and a half :v
I buy it for 20 dollars.

A month later, its free. I want my money back so I can get it back free, then spend my gotten back 20 bucks on something

I buy it for 20 dollars.

A month later, its free. I want my money back so I can get it back free, then spend my gotten back 20 bucks on something
you = an stoopid

only newcigarettes buy games in the orange box separately instead of buying the orange box

Portal is useless in Gmod, i only take the GCF's for the sounds and im hopefully going to debug the portal gun to make a working portal gun for gmod.
I don't think you know what you're talking about.  You don't simply go into debug mode and be able to script a new one in lua.  Portal's gun required a lot of source engine changes to work.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.  You don't simply go into debug mode and be able to script a new one in lua.  Portal's gun required a lot of source engine changes to work.
Besides, there's already a working portal gun mod in Gmod anyway.