Author Topic: V15  (Read 64220 times)

!!!
I have found a temp solution to the invisible ghost brick that kills servers.
Disable brick_v15 in your addons, you won't be able to build inside water bricks, but it should solve the issue. If you still have the problem after disabling v15 bricks then post here i guess.

forget... I just cleared my ghost brick and it happened again. I had duplicator enabled for that.
I was about to say, when I was trying this, I had Brick_v15 disabled because I accidentally deleted it when I made a new copy of BL.

!!!
I have found a temp solution to the invisible ghost brick that kills servers.
Disable brick_v15 in your addons, you won't be able to build inside water bricks, but it should solve the issue. If you still have the problem after disabling v15 bricks then post here i guess.

Disregard this post, we just crashed... Oh and be careful because it doesn't just crash the client when the invisible ghost brick is cleared, it crashes the server as well.

I hope these issues get fixed soon... I'd like to be able to play this game. :(

Oh and be careful because it doesn't just crash the client when the invisible ghost brick is cleared, it crashes the server as well.
The server will remain intact unless you're running a non-dedicated: where the client and the server are running as the same process.

I get this error when i try and join a server from the server list on the new website

Sweet so anything else I should know, love the new website and is it just me or are the quality of builds improved cause I don't see many spam builds in the preview list or do you have to have a really good server to qualify for that list?

oh and when trying to join a server by buttons on that list blockland quits responding
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 10:00:04 PM by Flying Ace »

Sweet so anything else I should know, love the new website and is it just me or are the quality of builds improved cause I don't see many spam builds in the preview list or do you have to have a really good server to qualify for that list?
Oh yes. Blockland can definently tell if your server is good.

I'm wondering if you can/have raised the Data-Block limit, I have a lot of add-ons I use in a single server. And going over it is just annoying.
If you can't raise it, can you have a client pop-up list the add-ons disabled to keep the data-blocks below the line? I don't like to see a pop-up just say I'm over the limit, and not tell me what got disabled.. Because you could build a whole DM or something, and find out the Data-Block Over Limit thing disabled the mod you prefer for the DM... So..
Thanks.
Disable unnecessary add-ons until you are not over the datablock limit.

Did the ghost brick thing ever get resolved, or am I insane?

My ghost brick disappeared, but then all I had to do is switch bricks.

Awesome website.

I especially love that you can see the builds in the servers.

I get this error when i try and join a server from the server list on the new website

You have to run the game at least once before the web links will work for joining servers.  You may have to restart your browser after running the game.

You have to run the game at least once before the web links will work for joining servers.  You may have to restart your browser after running the game.

Still not working Hmm...

As for the disappearing ghost brick, Ive only had it happen once with a Vehicle spawn. I was running a default Blockland install. However, I didnt experience any type of crash or whatever Facechild was talking about :o