Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267138 times)

Aurion, watch out for steephendog11, i just blacklisted him for chain-quoting the entire UGN clan thread and stuffposting.

It would be a good idea to withdraw our slot in that convention thing. It's pointless and seemingly disorganized. The host doesn't have all his stuff together and I don't trust it.

It would be a good idea to withdraw our slot in that convention thing. It's pointless and seemingly disorganized. The host doesn't have all his stuff together and I don't trust it.
I was thinking the same thing. That's why i turned down the offer to include UGN at blockoworld.

Btw ace, how many decks tall is the Orion?

Btw ace, how many decks tall is the Orion?
Three decks. She's not an incredibly large ship, but there's enough room.

ARES is considering pulling out too.

They don't even have the save for the convention center.

Three decks. She's not an incredibly large ship, but there's enough room.
No offense but technically the epsilon is much larger than that ship and it is expected to only be 20k bricks when finished...... Comr4de said that he thought the orion was 52k bricks which i think is really surprising :o

Well if you guys ever need any extra space the epsilon can hold it <3

When building my ships, I go for functionality, not size. You'll find that the larger the ship is, the harder it is to fill it with rooms.

When building my ships, I go for functionality, not size. You'll find that the larger the ship is, the harder it is to fill it with rooms.
So far that hasn't been a problem and the ship is close to being finished but thanks for the advice.

I'm in Virginia Hehe.... and this makes me wanna drive 10 hours to mah house and work on my spaceship. ONLY PROBLEM WITH SHIPS I MAKE.... I Always think of stuff after i make the Base of the ship..... also i never have room for some stuff i CAN Put in my ship.                                                                                                                                                                           
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 08:22:05 PM by AJCW »

Notice how every post in this thread by "thecableguy" is an attempt to impress Ace.

Notice how every post in this thread by "thecableguy" is an attempt to impress Ace.
kissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissasskissass

Notice how none of them actually work.