Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 263690 times)

1.) Despite common misnomers, oxygen isn't a fuel, it's oxygen.  We collectively call when a fuel combines with oxygen, which often has a large release of heat, fire.
2.) It's in a cabin with someone without a space helmet on, there's plenty of oxygen for a fire, and heat is something which is applied in relatively high amounts to feed the activation energy to make fire (such as a match), or else everybody would be on fire...
3.) The temperature in space is very cold, unless you are being hit by molecules from the solar wind, which are very hot.  Earth is protected from the harmful effects of the solar wind by our magnetic core.  With is what creates the northern and southern light.  Earth is heated by light and other bands electromagnetic spectrum.
4.) I'm in the same boat as Nimbus wondering why I have to reapply, though I probably really should get working on my app...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 11:11:10 AM by laremere »

Had some fun on Dread's server. Clan activity, playing with Tink's brick pack.

Oh stuff, Slender Man...

Saw that, it was fun.  But people kept going afk D:

I shall host again tonight!
With less afk...

Continued construction!

Coming along great so far! C:

Okay, I'm going to get on BL for the next few days so steam can stop being a bitch about pretty much every game I try to launch. What time does dread host?

During the witching hour

I love that book. :o

I was just referring to the witching hour in general :o

Progress is slow. :c
Actually simply haven't had time to work on it.

Btw what map do you guys use usually? What map is used in ghouls pics?

Earth Orbit and Slate Orbital are excellent space maps

I was just referring to the witching hour in general :o

D:

Progress is slow. :c
Actually simply haven't had time to work on it.

Btw what map do you guys use usually? What map is used in ghouls pics?

Any of Ace's maps are great. I use Orbital a lot.

1.) Despite common misnomers, oxygen isn't a fuel, it's oxygen.  We collectively call when a fuel combines with oxygen, which often has a large release of heat, fire.
2.) It's in a cabin with someone without a space helmet on, there's plenty of oxygen for a fire, and heat is something which is applied in relatively high amounts to feed the activation energy to make fire (such as a match), or else everybody would be on fire...
3.) The temperature in space is very cold, unless you are being hit by molecules from the solar wind, which are very hot.  Earth is protected from the harmful effects of the solar wind by our magnetic core.  With is what creates the northern and southern light.  Earth is heated by light and other bands electromagnetic spectrum.
4.) I'm in the same boat as Nimbus wondering why I have to reapply, though I probably really should get working on my app...

Heat can travel through space though, this is what I meant by it.

Also, <3 Lare

I shall host again tonight!

With less afk...

Tonight too? :o

Earth Orbit and Slate Orbital are excellent space maps
Have to agree with you on that one.