Author Topic: Dumb people getting owned - Israel digging its grave  (Read 9891 times)

You all probably heard of how Israel attacked and boarded that humanitarian aid flotilla in international waters. Unsurprisingly every place on earth save the US and Canada (I guess? Harper?) are condemning Israel's bullstuff. Turkey is especially pissed and Israel's ADMITTING and failure to spin the story is only making the beast more angry.

Here's some reading so you can inform yourself as to why Israel forgeted up so hard: http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2915343.htm
Or a youtube video of Ali owning the Obama administration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOJb423FEEc#t=1m50s

Besides that, the event is causing all the crazies to come out of the woodwork as usual. Inevitably you'll have clashes between the informed and the stupid, like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j3XHHn1yWs.

Please keep in mind that Israel was not justified in boarding the flotilla because:

- Boarding a merchant ship in international waters makes that ship the property of its original country (so basically they boarded a Turkish ship, a crime against Turkey).
- Killing/Injuring non-threatening civilians on the high seas boils down to a crime against humanity.
- "Preemptive Self Defense" (attacking a potential threat) makes no sense on its own (you'd need to attack everyone because everyone constitutes a potential threat), and even less so here when the flotilla was clearly not a threat.
- Claiming the flotilla had armaments and failing to find said armaments.
- Capturing civilians on the high seas, bringing them into the country, and holding them custody/interrogating them within the country.

Add on top of that Israel has been running a little denial parade to try to spin this into "We're the good guys! They're hate-filled terrists we did good in killing/capturing!" and you can imagine why people are fed up with them.

Anyways post your view of the situation or better yet, some interesting bits you manage to find from sources that aren't completely handicapped (US news networks and CNN are handicapped so don't use them).
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 07:16:55 AM by Muffinmix »

America is so perfect that they got nervous and did the wrong things

Israel can cause alot of Stupid if they are not careful.

* TeslaCoil waits for cry of holy war

Uh oh, looks like Israel wasn't satisfied with 1 boat. Communications was lost with another boat, carrying Rachel Corrie and a Nobel Prize Winner amongst other mostly Irish and Malaysian activists. The boat was in international waters.

http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Contact_lost_with_Gaza_aid_boat_sab_06042010.html

Welp, false alarm

Edit: bonus! Obama's take on this whole debacle

You've got a situation in which Israel has legitimate security concerns when they've got missiles raining down on cities along the Israel-Gaza border. I've been to those towns and seen the holes that were made by missiles coming through people's bedrooms. Israel has a legitimate concern there. On the other hand you've got a blockage up that is preventing people in Palestinian Gaza from having job opportunities and being able to create businesses and engage in trade and have opportunity for the future

I guess Capitalism is more important then food/water, shelter, and safety.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 09:04:57 AM by Muffinmix »

Haven't heard this yet :O. Probably because the news was just all about the progress of the BP oil spill.

Haven't heard this yet :O. Probably because the news was just all about the progress of the BP oil spill.

[sarcasm]Thats my favorite sitcom![/sarcasm]

Man You people are being fed lies the people on the ship were BEATING AND THROWING the Israelis overboard cause of their stupid PEACE riot they are PEACE rioters yet they were the ones attacking the Israel troops  the leader of that ship has connections to al Qaeda

what news channels do you people watch didn't they show you the video footage? they were not harmless civilians, the media and the Turkish government wants to make you think that yes
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 10:23:38 AM by Flying Ace »

Watch/read a different source then.

I want to see what Maor has to say about this.
Man You people are being fed lies the people on the ship were BEATING AND THROWING the Israelis overboard cause of their stupid PEACE riot they are PEACE rioters yet they were the ones attacking the Israel troops  the leader of that ship has connections to alkida - or how ever you spell it
The people on the ship being boarded were defending themselves? How shameful!

Before the flotilla entered Israeli waters, rumor had it that the organizers [of the aid initiative] had links with the al Qaeda terrorist network," Arthur Avnon was quoted as saying on the website of public broadcaster DR.

"The people on board were not so innocent ... and I cannot imagine that another country would react any differently," the ambassador said before being summoned to the Danish foreign ministry to explain the attack.

you manage to find from sources that aren't completely handicapped (e.g. CNN).

WHOOOO THE IRONY IT BURNS CNN is BS
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 10:28:06 AM by Flying Ace »

The people on the ship being boarded were defending themselves? How shameful!
Man You people are being fed lies.

Really? Then what really happened?
Man You people are being fed lies the people on the ship were BEATING AND THROWING the Israelis overboard cause of their stupid PEACE riot they are PEACE rioters yet they were the ones attacking the Israel troops  the leader of that ship has connections to al Qaeda

Okay, hold on here.

Muffinmix, first of all, CNN is not a "not completely handicapped" source.  If anything, it's the most handicapped of them all.

Second, Israel isn't stupid.  They aren't going to board and detain completely innocent civilians because that would bring them a world of crap.  Do you seriously believe that Israel is just evil and wants to kill and detain innocent people for no reason and deal with the consequences?  Obviously, something else was going on, but CNN (and every other member of the liberal media) wants to spin it against Israel.

Third, they certainly weren't innocent civilians as 8 people were killed by them before and during Israel's boarding of the ship.

Fourth, do you really think that it's only the Islamic terrorist groups that want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth?  Since Syria and Egypt can't beat Israel in a real war, it makes perfect sense for them to fund and support anti-Israel terrorist groups.  Obviously, Turkey wants in on the Israel destruction party too, which makes sense, as they all share the same ideology.

Fifth, that ship was purposely trying to go through the Israeli blockade.  It's called a blockade for a reason, and any true humanitarian group is going to get permission beforehand from Israel (to let them through), as is done all the time.  Obviously, it wasn't a humanitarian group.

What's funny is that another pro-Palestinian ship is trying to break the Israeli blockade and they are going to do the same thing they did with the last ship.  Seriously, what's wrong with defending yourself against a ship that either wants to attack you, or is going to give supplies to people who want to attack you?

EDIT:  I know I organized this poorly, but I didn't have enough time.  Just read through it.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 11:19:47 AM by Duckmeister »

what you just said is what they do to everyone what I can't believe is some people actually believe it

and people just 'expose' their lies and they are the ones getting yelled at for it and so is Israel and any country opposing them 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 12:13:35 PM by Flying Ace »

sheesh.

off-topic: still working on that MLRS Muffinmix?