Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 637666 times)

Ants tho? :D

I haven't been working on them, sorry :(

Also, I've been sick for the past three and a half days, so the server might be delayed a bit, unfortunately.

Ok guys, I am back from being sick, and am hoping to host a server sometime this weekend. The hopeful target day is this Saturday, but I might need to push things back to Sunday or even Monday depending on how things go.

I'm a little uncertain of what new things will be making it onto the server, but I can say for certain that some of the largest confirmed changes/additions will be on the MAS Exo-Suit, which has gotten a bit of rebalancing and polishing among other things.

Server might be a little late (by a day or two) since the new build I'm working on is taking longer to finish than I had hoped.

Here's a little sneakpeak:

Most of the build isn't nearly that detailed. My intent was to just make a rough, undetailed version of the map first and then add eye-candy to it later, but I got a little carried away on that room, along with a few others. :P

where are my  t r e m o r m i t e s

They are digging a tunnel to your bedroom and will soon hatch their scheme of keeping you up all night.

Also they are going to steel your fridge

I feel silly to keep having to push the server back, but things still aren't quite done and I really do not want to host until everything is ready.

I'm still aiming for tomorrow (Monday), but if things don't work out then I probably won't be hosting until next weekend, as this upcoming week is the beginning of my classes.

I feel silly to keep having to push the server back, but things still aren't quite done and I really do not want to host until everything is ready.

I'm still aiming for tomorrow (Monday), but if things don't work out then I probably won't be hosting until next weekend, as this upcoming week is the beginning of my classes.

Do you know at what time you will host this? Like hour wise.

I'm thinking of starting around 1:00PM or 2:00PM, and then going for probably most of the day and evening. I'll end it early if things are going slowly and not many people show up. But if I get a good turnout then I'll probably host to something like 7:00PM or 8:00PM.

The server should be up soon hopfuly. I'm having some issues with the MAS exo-suit at the moment.

You'd think that just slapping on some placeholder jetpack effects would be easy but nnope. Everything works fine but Blockland decided it didn't like my projectile datablock, and I can't find what wrong with it.

EDIT: Ok got it working. Turns out it was working fine, I just forgot to set the projectile to explode on death X_X

Server will be going up shortly

EDIT2: Server is LIVE

EDIT3: Server is now down. Things went slow for much of it, but we got some decent activity as well. My new build desperately needs some work, but it was still pretty fun for the most part.

Also, my classes start again tomorrow, so I probably won't be hosting for a week or two, but I'll try and slowly work on these mods throughout the semester. I want to try and host at least every other week, but if I end up with more time, I'll host more often.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 11:12:09 PM by ArmyUnit »

Nooo.. I was not able to join..! D:

But, do you, or anybody have pictures or videos from the event?

Lego Lad was going to make a video but the server never did keep a decent population so he didn't bother, and I didn't think to take any pictures :(

I do plan to post pictures of the build and a certain new bug that was revealed on the server.

I do plan to post pictures of the build and a certain new bug that was revealed on the server.

Come oon!