Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 645715 times)

tremormite release when

was hosting a server on this
i'd really like to collaborate together man, thought this mod was done
glad to see it's still being worked on!

edit: aw damn no more team members. gg
edit 2: will i have to stop hosting my server?
its okay if i have to stop
although it's my best server other than dogfight
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 11:51:10 AM by general guneric »

Dude feel free to host all you want! That's what I made these mods for, really.

If you want to collaborate on a build or something, I'm game.

And Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Dude feel free to host all you want! That's what I made these mods for, really.

If you want to collaborate on a build or something, I'm game.

And Merry Christmas everyone! :)

another great christmas present
happy holidays man. heres map 2, it's still very early in development so it may look bad

here's spawn:

the parasites were placeholder classes because i need 16 classes, but couldnt figure out what to put

i'll be sure to check the browser saturday

Looks pretty interesting so far. I don't usually use the gunships due to the physics issues, so do let me know how they workout once you host! And I like your take on the spawn rooms. The ceiling of the human maybe is a little spamy looking, but overall it looks cool

Looks pretty interesting so far. I don't usually use the gunships due to the physics issues, so do let me know how they workout once you host! And I like your take on the spawn rooms. The ceiling of the human maybe is a little spamy looking, but overall it looks cool
yeah i agree on the "spammy" part totally
bothered me too
i'm hosting right now but nobodys on
btw the map i am currently using sucks soo bad

yeah i agree on the "spammy" part totally
bothered me too
i'm hosting right now but nobodys on
btw the map i am currently using sucks soo bad
It is very small, i have been on it.
The mutations on your servers have gone further then ever documented in our research too! I mean, a firefly that can breathe fire?
Sheesh! :P
If you look for ideas on new maps or something, something with trench digging seems to work well, also very thematic, since you know, bugs can most of the time dig.

It is very small, i have been on it.
The mutations on your servers have gone further then ever documented in our research too! I mean, a firefly that can breathe fire?
Sheesh! :P
If you look for ideas on new maps or something, something with trench digging seems to work well, also very thematic, since you know, bugs can most of the time dig.

good idea
the firefly would be super pointless if it didnt have the flamethrower
people think it's all "oh this is unbalanced, this too op, nerf plssss", but the truth is they don't know the proper counters

if fireflies are also called lightning bugs then can it also shoot lightning tho

if fireflies are also called lightning bugs then can it also shoot lightning tho

whats the point of adding another attack

That would make the Fire Lightning Bug Flies

or Fire Lightning Fly Bugs

That would make the Fire Lightning Bug Flies

or Fire Lightning Fly Bugs

which does not sound right at all

New years update..??!?!?!?

Okay, in all seriousness.. How's everything been?

I've been taking a break because of Christmas and things. I'm planning to continue work in the new year (as in, literally tomorrow).

Also Happy New Years everyone!

Sorry for the lack of progress updates on this. I've been busy with life and things.

With that said, I have at least been getting a few things done. Two new playertypes now work ingame, but they both need a bit of tuning and weapons. And I've done a decent amount of polishing work on various mods.
Also, I am hoping to host a server sometime next week, but I can't promise anything as of yet.

Edit: Although I should say that one of the new playertypes probably won't be showing up on the server, and I'm still debating on showing the other one at the moment.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 08:50:48 PM by ArmyUnit »